Contact us

Things Eurovision "musicians" do that you hate

Fluke

I kinda like Latvia's song and performance, but there's one minor thing that bugs me, and it just striked me that's it's quite common in the ESC, and there has to be other things that are equally annoying, especially to musicians.....

I hate when fake ESC "drummers" stand up behind their drum kit to hit the cymbals and do some cheeky or dramatic poses for effect.... no actual drummer would ever do that in a real concert, because it would stop the music dead since you can't play the kick drum (or anything else) when you stand up like that. It just bugs me that so many do it in the ESC and Melodifestivalen, it's one of these "once you think about it you can't stop seeing it" things...

I'm sure someone can think of other similar things that are bothersome?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Loudly scream "THANK YOU EUROPE" right at the end of the song, hate that. Just wait a few seconds, really ruins the final moment.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Hmmmm only when they become music snobs and go attack some particular genre of music (usually uptempo) they don't like because they won or did better than them

Other than that... nothing comes to mind?

Brandt

Hmmmm only when they become music snobs and go attack some particular genre of music (usually uptempo) they don't like because they won or did better than them
People justifying it and actually backing it up is even more disgusting than that, as if they never enjoyed a song from the said genre and just nod heads to this disrespectful attribute.

Top Bottom