19 8.9%

13 6.1%

14 6.5%

13 6.1%

13 6.1%

16 7.5%

• Total voters

Musicosity

:nl: not doing so well in the odds now. On oddschecker they are only 14th to make the top 10. They will have to fight it out. :|

ParadiseES

:nl: not doing so well in the odds now. On oddschecker they are only 14th to make the top 10. They will have to fight it out. :|

Netherlands is probably doing like Malta or Israel last year. High with the juries, low with the televoting, med place in the end.

Dorientje

good luck neighbors ;)
It's not my taste of music,But the girls can sing.
I hope you are doing well this evening.

Gordon_Shumway

This is one of the few songs in the contest that kept steadily growing for me all the time. When I listened to it for the first time, I thought it was nothing special, but right now, at the day of the final, I really really like that entry (the song itself, the singers, and especially the live performances). Top 10 is not too unrealistic, and I would be glad about that.
Inbetween I saw a press conference video that was quite remarkable. I learned more about their personal background and they delivered a short but impressive performance of another song that proved how excellent their vocals are.
I would vote for O'g3ne tonight if I had more than 20 votes (sorry, but there are other songs which I do love even more). But I'm sure they'll get a good result anyway.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Milos-BC

The song is rather average but the vocal performance was indeed WOW. They deserved the final as it was truly one of the best vocal performances on this year's ESC.

BMX

Good luck girls. I hope they can reach the top 10 :) but i am already so happy they made it to the final!

Orange14

Well, at least 5th with the jury votes.
Televoting didn't make any sense though.
Proud of the girls. 11th place is acceptable!

theditz83

Veteran
Fantastic performance - definitely deserved a top 10, so I reckon both Netherlands and UK need to appeal for a jury only contest going forward haha ;)

evija87

I hoped they will be higher, I love this song and their performance elevates it even more. 11th is not so bad though. They did wonderful job and it gave me chills and feels :) I wish girls and their mum all the best xheart

Top Bottom