13 6.1%

13 6.1%

16 7.5%

• Total voters

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
WRONG THREAD

Grinch

Tonight, for the first time I listened to this and I loooved it! The song is good and the trio looks classy.

Congrats xclap

Orange14

Very happy for the girls that they are through to the final. Must be a relief for them!

DanielLuis

I think this has a huge chance of being top 10 with the juries on saturday!

0scar

Unlucky guy. It happens sometimes, unfortunately.
Don't worry, the Netherlands won't achieve a top 10 result. Mark my words. ;)

Normally I agree with you on so many topics but now I feel huge hate towards our entry coming from you and it makes me sad :(.

I'm so happy we qualified! OG3NE really deserved their place in the final and am so proud of them, regardless which result they'll achieve in the final. At first I wasn't really convinced about OG3NE going to Kyiv, and not really fond of Lights and Shadows as well but when you've seen this girls on television and their story with their ill mom I couldn't help but tear up at their performance tonight. It's such a personal song. They've been doing this whole contest so professionally and I can't imagine how their mom must feel back at home, beaming at her girls. xlove

Sammy

Veteran
Congratulations! So well deserved! Great song, amazing vocals!

ES2011

I have never been or will ever be a "fan" of O'g3ne, their style and in particular this song.
But I do have to admit they have done a terrific job, where they elevated a mediocre song with solid staging and amazing vocals.
Unlike my predictions early in the Year they have prevented another "Trijntje" incident and actually realized it took more then just a good voice to reach the finals.
My countries qualification is well deserved and if they are lucky, they might even do better than Douwe Bob (top 10) ;)

Musicosity

Congratulations for the final! xclap But tbh after the performance I got a little worried. They were quite tense and the harmonies were not so crystal-clean as usual. They were pushing it a bit hard. And I still think they could do with a little more visual support. But hey, they made it anyway and can now relax, good hunting for the top ten! :)

HSV1887

I voted for them several times today and couldn't be happier that they've qualified for the final. Here's to hoping for a great result on Saturday!

ParadiseES

LOL it really looks like they are stealing clothes from the shop in the postcard :lol:

C_kchxoXYAABGAl.jpg:large

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Performance of the night. These girls delivered it, and then some! It was amazing. An extremely strong and touching performance. I'm not super crazy for the composition itself, but i'm fond of these girls, the message of the song and their conviction in delivering it. It's a beautiful tribute to their mother, and I think this song will give other people strength who are going through the same unthinkably difficult thing the song is sadly inspired by. These girls are strong. Good luck in the final The Netherlandsxheart

John1

Normally I agree with you on so many topics but now I feel huge hate towards our entry coming from you and it makes me sad :(.

I'm so happy we qualified! OG3NE really deserved their place in the final and am so proud of them, regardless which result they'll achieve in the final. At first I wasn't really convinced about OG3NE going to Kyiv, and not really fond of Lights and Shadows as well but when you've seen this girls on television and their story with their ill mom I couldn't help but tear up at their performance tonight. It's such a personal song. They've been doing this whole contest so professionally and I can't imagine how their mom must feel back at home, beaming at her girls. xlove

To be honest, I didn't assume that it would get through according to some people around there. Moreover, I'm totally respectful towards everybody, who are posting on this forum, as they are able to have their own state of mind. ;)

Anyway, though I thought that their performance was absolutely dreadful, I wish the Netherlands the best of luck on Saturday. xlove

musicfan

But I do have to admit they have done a terrific job, where they elevated a mediocre song with solid staging and amazing vocals.

I completely disagree over the mediocre comment, it's well above what Eurovision normally gives.

Some just don't seem to think the style is hip, but the song is good.

Reinventor

To be honest, I didn't assume that it would get through according to some people around there. Moreover, I'm totally respectful towards everybody, who are posting on this forum, as they are able to have their own state of mind. ;)

Anyway, though I thought that their performance was absolutely dreadful, I wish the Netherlands the best of luck on Saturday. xlove

See, you might not like the song or the girls themselves (I'm not so crazy about the song either), but that performance was anything but dreadful.

popavapeur

I wished they had a better song they would have DESTROYED the contest. :nl: should really bring them back in a future

Top Bottom