muisjep

Re: THE NETHERLANDS 2017

Dotan will be cool :) Or Caro Emerald... Sharon Doorson... Eva Simons

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

revallsay

Jokes apart, I would love to see Sharon, I love her song 'Electrify'.

Dutchball

Sharon xheart

Maybe Eva Simons or Sharon Doorson or Sharon Den Adel collaborating with a big DJ?

Speaking of which, I think our most recent The Voice winner Maan would be great! Her winner single is a collaboration with DJ Hardwell. It's called Perfect World, look it up!

0scar

I actually don't care about the artist, as long as they can deliver a great song with a great performance. Only thing I know is, that I'm pretty proud of the way Douwe is doing his thing. The bar, the promotion, being himself, laughing, making friends and having a good time, it's so nice to see and I hope our next contestant will do something like this as well - it doesn't have to be a bar, but something that just fits his or her personality.

I don't know how a production with a DJ is going to turn out tbh, maybe amazing, maybe not, but it would definitely be interesting to see. I don't know Maan as I don't care for talent shows so I didn't follow The Voice of Holland. I've heard O'G3NE and their voices are pretty good, but they REALLY need to sort out their songs and make it look more sincere as they just seem like singing machines, if they want to represent us in my opinion.

0scar

Excuse me for double post, but Sharon Doorson just said on Dutch television that if she would be asked, she would probably say yes.

Dutchball

Dutch celebs just reviewed Say Yay and discussed the possibility of us sending someone similar. Everyone talked about Sharon Doorson and she herself said that she would say yes if she was asked for ESC.

I think we May see her in the next 3 years...

Reinventor

I've been hoping for Dotan for a while. I think he'll do great. He's touring the US right now, but he also mentioned he's been working on new material. A song like "Home" would do very well. But it's way too early, we won't know for many months to come. I just hope it won't be a ballad as I fear we'll have enough of those next year.

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance

Douwe didn't do bad, but I think Europe is just burned out on The Netherlands sending country/pseudo-country acts back-to-back for three years. It won't surprise me if they go in the opposite direction and send something pop.

Fem

I hope Dotan wants to go, but I think it's going to be Sharon next year

Charly

I would noty mind Sharon Den Adel at all tbh!

could be with something Techno influence such as Armin Van Buuren or even her rock side with Within Temptation, Europe would love it

muisjep

I'm expecting many ballads next year, so we have to build a party in Ukraine!

Sharon Doorson will be great:

Or Eva Simons!

:nl:

Capristo

could be with something Techno influence such as Armin Van Buuren or even her rock side with Within Temptation, Europe would love it

You mean like this?

Fem

Unfortunately I meant Sharon Doorson. Sharon Den Adel would be amazing but I think she said that she doesn't want to participate.:(

Top Bottom