23 11.1%

13 6.3%

13 6.3%

11 5.3%

3 1.4%

24 11.5%

• Total voters

Yamarus

They should've sung in Dutch at the ESC, I thought their performance in English lacked involvement.

nikolay_BG

Banned
I liked the song in dutch more. When it changed into english it ecame boring and forgetable :( The good part in the song was that it was on dutch :(
So next year, sing again in dutch ;)

I like it when countries sing in their national languages ;)

r3gg13

For me, it lacked oomph and passion. I mean they are capable of looking passionate as we saw on their official clip for De Stroom, I wish they weren't a "bore" during ESC. I liked the studio version of their song, but the live version just lacked something.

I want a Dutch song too :D

Mickey

Having just compared the NF and ESC performances for Idealvision, I think a big problem was the staging, particularly the camerawork. A lot of the time, the lead singer had his back to the camera and in the chorus where you'd expect the most passion the camera zooms out.

I think the song was always more inoffensive than anything and while many liked it, I thought it would struggle to be enough people's favourite entry. So it was never more than a borderline qualifier to me.

He also wore a white suit.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Dutch music stalwarts 3JS have finally decided to release the concert they held at the open air theatre Caprera Bloemendaal this summer on DVD. The trio have also announced a comprehensive theatre tour kicking off on the 10th of January. In other words, fans of their own particular brand of pop rock have a lot to look forward to these coming months

3JS_Bronnen.thumbnail.jpg.pagespeed.ce.y9galF-rpz.jpg

http://www.eurovisionary.com/eurovision-news/3js-dvd-release-and-spring-tour]READ MORE[/url]

Mozz

A few months ago a number of Dutch singers were invited in the TROS tv show "De beste zangers unplugged".

Jan Dulles, singer of 3JS, was one of them. This is the (original) Dutch version of Never Alone, in an acoustic setting:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Jaap de Witte has announced he will quit 3JS, De Witte has been fighting neurological issues over the past months. He says his brain does not transfer the signals to his hand anymore, which causes trouble to his guitar playing in the band.

Source

Ezio

Veteran
I think the song is quite pleasant to listen to - in the shopping mall, in the elevator or the fairground with grandma.

The actual performance was such a non-event that I am stunned how this song still garnered 13 points.

Top Bottom