Contact us

Thank you Malmö!

GermanBango

As every year after the Contest there is a lot of negative things going around but I want to take the opportunity to give you a place for some POSITIVE feedback!

The last 2 weeks were really really lovely!
The grand final and the two semi-finals were highly entertaining and well organized. I absolutly adored the graphic designs, the logo, the stage, the openings, the interval acts and the wonderful hosting of Petra Mede! SVT put on some great efforts and all that without wasting money.
Malmö was happy to host the ESC and that's what we all felt deeply.
When the first semi-final started almost 1 week ago, I immediately felt like I was coming home, the warm atmosphere wich was created cought me the whole week. Not everything was perfect, of course, but that's almost impossible since we are all human beings and it's in our nature to make mistakes.
Now the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 is over, we are leaving Malmö and are about to go back to our everyday routine. I hope you all will conect as many good memories with this weeks as I do.
This is it, all there's left to say is ... Thank you Malmö. Thank you Sweden. x12s
Greetings from Germany.

and always remember ....
we-are-one-theme-eurovision-malmo.jpg

MyHeartIsYours

Thank you Malmo! xheart I was worried after last year that I was loosing interest in Eurovision. Well, as I predicted, Sweden were fantastic hosts. My 10th Eurovision has turned out to be the best one ever! Roll on Denmark 2014! :D :D :se:

JackBauer

Yes thank you Sweden and thanks to the wonderful Petra.

That being said, i'not gonna miss SVT and their unilateral decisions, their technical difficulties, their bad staging and timing.

Smudy

Thank you to...

- the stage
- Petra Mede
- nice crowd

**** off to...

- SVT
- Björkman especially

PashonFrut

Thank you PETRA xbow

Thank you reporters xbow

A-lister

Veteran
Thank you to...

- the stage
- Petra Mede
- nice crowd

**** off to...

- SVT
- Björkman especially

Well, if it weren't for SVT though we wouldn't have had the stage or Petra Mede there :lol:... so you have to alteast give them some cred! ;)

Milos-BC

I agree, wonderful organization by :se: xcheers

I was skeptic about many things, but I am glad that I was proven wrong. I was originally against the "one host idea" but Petra definetly nailed it, and she was a better host than all hosts from previous like.....3-4 years together (except Anke, she is special :D ), the stage was small but it looked awesome on TV and I liked the whole atmosphere as well as the special effects..........so, I can say that I am really delighted with the whole organization! :D

The negative aspects are reserved for changes in the rules exclusively.

Yamarus

All in all Malmö 2013 was an excellent ESC edition. Petra Mede was the best Eurovision host since Viktor Lazlo (sorry I'm being chauvinistic :lol:), she was amazingly funny and talented. The interval act rivals Oslo's Madcon flashmob, there were many great sequences (like SBS Australia's bit, and Petra singing alongside classic Eurovision entries). The stage was small but put to excellent use, the public was enthusiastic and close to the scene (I loved the fact that they put the audience between the scene and the catwalk, allowing for example the Latvians to crowdsurf).

Negative points:
- The many glitches and bugs during the voting sequence
- The camera work was pretty average IMO.

All in all, probably the best ESC since Oslo.

Top Bottom