Contact us

TANOIRO (floppoiro for friends) // NSC 224/6/7: g-g-g-g-g-g-g-get ready for techno

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
So, only a few people know, I think, but I'm starting my master's degree next week xcry

It's just........ In another city........... State................ And country. I just came back from my farewell party with my dear friends and I am super overwhelmed (I have to go through this as a child because I had to move from state to state due to my dad's job, but this felt way heavier and I'm emotional!!!!).

Anyway, I will spend, at least, the next 15 days adapting to my new home/routine + buying stuff I will need + bureaucracy stuff + untwisting my ankle+ spending time with my parents because I'll only see them again during Christmas holidays.

Therefore, I don't think will have time or mind to compete/vote in NSC and ::tan will skip this edition. See you in 210! xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
So proud of you getting to your Masters - I know how hard you've been working, and you will smash it legend xlove

We'll miss ::tan for sure next edition, but best of luck settling in to your new home for the coming period xhug

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
So I hope you enjoy the blast that was seeing this live

I was soooooooo torn between this and demonic which were her best combos of song and performance but donuts feels more tanoirian

Top Bottom