Contact us

TÜRKIYE - Turkey 2010 - maNga - We Could be the Same

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
Same here.

GeorgeChali

Either the song or the videoclip are amazing... about fly to stay alive...
We could be the same would be the winner for me....

I hope flyto stay alive go to esc next year.... :))

Fly to stay alive was one of the songs which competed in Turkey's SECRET NATIONAL FINAL with the song We could be the same..

Turkey's the best enter imo, the best live performance and the best choreography of Turkey. I think this is better even than Sertab's song and performance

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
After releasing an interactive album, e-acoustic, former Turkish Eurovision representatives, maNga, are ready for another interactive story. The rock group will take part in a videogame called ZombieRock. In a stage of the game, there's a maNga zone and characters of the members of maNga will be found at the zone.

zombirock.thumbnail.jpg.pagespeed.ce._P1ZQk1K5N.jpg

READ HERE

Nikkita

Very proud of them,we should won that year!

Archer

I don't know if it was the best song that year but definitely much better than the winner!

Impressive

Banned
I don't know if it was the best song that year but definitely much better than the winner!

In other hand, most of people met the songs first time at final night and the first impression must be better than maNga's which carried Sattelite to first placing. Anyway, I agree with that maNga would be a better winner than Lena. But I'd rather Vukasin Brajic's or Juliana Pasha's songs to see top of list :D

southernstars

I wasn't watching Eurovision back in 2010, but I still think this song should have won over "Satellite".... LOVE it. Manga are a really great rock band, too. They were robbed :( (in my opinion).

JimmyJump

This was much better than Germany IMO. should have won

JimmyJump

Yes, but still it was a bad song. You came second because of the hype, a good stage presention and diaspora.

No way this is a bad song ! It may not be your kind of music but its no way a bad song !

mauve

Veteran
8 years later, I still think that it was one of the best ESC entries ever. Still have so much appeal. Great song, great staging. And it should have won. Lena's song was just boring. :?

Top Bottom