And oh-oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Boys do cry
And how they cry

Mountains they crumble
And rivers, they run dry
And oh-oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Boys do cry

Fluke

If they don't win this year, they need to keep trying. Don't know much about their selection, but clearly they're doing it right since 2019!

AlekS

Veteran
And their selection is similar to the German one.
They've opened submissions for the people's jury (100 jurors, like in Germany).

CPV4931

So that means Germany will get the songs not good enough for Switzerland again... 2019 calling

Preuss

They’re due for a win

I wonder if this will be like Bulgaria though; two great results and then throw everything in order to win, just to end up with a mediocre result

Switzerland have sent two pretty different entries from another so there’s no need to try and replicate Gjon, just find an artist with a song that feels authentic to her/him

and Sacha Jean-Baptiste didn’t flop with a country she worked with for the second time after success, so I wonder whether they’ll use her next year again

Shadowfuxcs

The problem with Bulgaria was that they felt obligated to go with Milanov every year and the singers would then have to adapt to whatever concept he wanted to do. Switzerland seems to be open about examining what entries are on offer and not settling for a particular genre in advance.

esc87fan

The problem with Bulgaria was that they felt obligated to go with Milanov every year and the singers would then have to adapt to whatever concept he wanted to do. Switzerland seems to be open about examining what entries are on offer and not settling for a particular genre in advance.
True. Just look at their last 2 entries, both standing out in different ways yet both reaching the top 5 in their respective years. Luca brought a party song to Tel Aviv 2 years ago, while this year in Rotterdam Gjon delivered a powerful, artistic ballad

bstream

Switzerland has done something many, many, many others have not managed in this post-Loreen era of ESC: they have mastered staging. Specifically, matching the staging and camera angles with the song with a level of expert precision.

I bims

Veteran
There is a new country at the top of the odds every week now. Odds are irrelevant at this time of the year.
Yeah they don't matter but usually when this happens there was a leak/snippet of a song or something, so I was wondering if something got out?

Top Bottom