Sans toi
Derrière mes paupières
Trouver de l'air

(Ah)
Tout l'univers
Nos deux cœurs sous la terre
Au milieu des failles et des ressacs
Nous nous retrouvons au point d'impact
Comment soigner nos coeurs qui éclatent?
Tout l'univers​

Last edited by a moderator:

DanielLuis

I'm really excited for this news! "Repondez-moi" was amazing and could possibly have given Switzerland a win. Hopefully he will bring an even better entry next year

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Is there any hope that Swiss TV could dump Gjon and select Linda Fäh for 2021 instead?

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Wait, didn't she win Miss Switzerland a while back? xthink I didn't even know she made music, hahah!

Yes, she won Miss Switzerland in 2009 :D

Looking at the playlist of my liked videos in Youtube, I saw that some years ago I liked a music video of hers, but I don't remember where I had heard of her... so now I've explored her discography and I've seen on Spotify that she has released so far 3 albums, one EP and a compilation :D

Laepo1

From the few songs I listened in YouTube he seems to prefer the ballads. So I guess we'll have something slow next year as well, which I wouldn't mind if it's as good as Respondez-moi

hijirio

Veteran
I guess we can't expect a song called 'Party for everybody dance' from a singer called Gjon's Tears :D

Fluke

It's exactly 3 minutes.... could it have been meant for Eurovision? I'd love to see them compete some time, maybe....

A-lister

Veteran
Gjon isn't sure about the song language. He mentioned that he wants to sing in Albanian but not entirely since he's not fluent. So, he'll probably sing in Albanian and French.

Wouldn't that be something, Switzerland coming with an entry partly in Albanian and Albania send another bland entry made even more bland with some English version :lol:

I think he should stick to French though since it's one of the official languages of Switzerland and if that's what she's fluent in.

I wonder what the entry will be like, he had one of the strongest ones in the 2020 edition and a potential victory even so while many acts can use this year off to come up with something better than the mediocre (at best) stuff they sent for 2020, he is one of those that already had a strong entry and potentially might not be able to live up to that standard again... on the other hand I have a feeling I will like the 2021 entry too so I have high hopes.

Top Bottom