Sans toi
Derrière mes paupières
Trouver de l'air

(Ah)
Tout l'univers
Nos deux cœurs sous la terre
Au milieu des failles et des ressacs
Nous nous retrouvons au point d'impact
Comment soigner nos coeurs qui éclatent?
Tout l'univers​

Last edited by a moderator:

midnightsun

Veteran
Y'all should check out his Instagram; he is so funny! Crazy-funny, almost like Jendrik. Who would have thought, since he always comes across as serious and mature, especially considering his young age, but he‘s not! I already said last year, his other music (other than Eurovision) sounds very mature too. Very indie. He loves Radiohead, by the way, how cool is that?!

innou

Y'all should check out his Instagram; he is so funny! Crazy-funny, almost like Jendrik. Who would have thought, since he always comes across as serious and mature, especially considering his young age, but he‘s not! I already said last year, his other music (other than Eurovision) sounds very mature too. Very indie. He loves Radiohead, by the way, how cool is that?!
He's mature when he has to be from what I've seen (like interviews etc), but on Instagram he basically acts like any other 22 year old, I'm around his age too and honestly he reminds me of the way me and my friends act. That's nice though, that he can keep both a serious and a laid back side xdance2I now wonder how it'd be if he brought that side of himself in his music too.

Luffy

Is it me or the guy who put his life performance on that Spanish TV show online is taking the time to delete one by one all the negative comments 😂

Shadowfuxcs

I feel the need to bring the thread back to life in light of the upcoming rehearsal. I'm so very nervous about it. Hoping it won't be a middle of the road ballad staging with a piano and lights.
Also it has to be said that the recent piano performance Gjon uploaded on IG was really good.

popavapeur

This is a big question mark. I can't think of a staging with this kind of song. The most logical thing is kinda like his music video with flying over views fast paced and some light playing. I'm very curious about this.

FoxOfShadows

A lot is gonna hinge on this staging. Contrary to popular belief, they can't stage it like "Arcade". The latter half of the song is far too energetic and dramatic. It needs the pace and motion that they capture in the music video because if it's too static, hopes of winning go out the window

Decayingbooks

I'm really curious if Switzerland will do something unique and diferent and, like Vanessa Amorosi in the 2020 Australian nf, they will have a crashed car on stage.

SwissKung

Absolutely love the staging, it's ambitious and artsy and visually definitely very striking! My only surprise is that apparently there isn't a space/universe background? I'm not mad at it though.

We are still definitely a contender for the win but honestly I just want a top 5.

Shadowfuxcs

I am very very very excited. Gjon is one of my favorite artists to ever discover from eurovision because of how he combines chamber pop, art, pop-rock and indie sounds in his compositions and the way he utilizes his voice while adding a distinctive French charm. His ability to merge his vocal with instrumentals and make it sound like an organic part of the composition is so mesmerizing.
I was suspecting he would do something risky with the staging as he had indicated that he would have been dancing for the performance of "Repondez moi" in 2020 and he was working with the same team this year. I am very glad that he stuck to that and he is taking a risk on so many levels: to incorporate movement in a vocally-demanding song, to go for a unpredictable staging, to stick with singing in French, and even to take wardrobe risks in contrast to the casual looks most male performers opt for in the contest.
"Tout l'univers" has so much heart and soul while maintaining a very high level of artistic integrity. My personal feelings for it go way beyond the contest and even though a first place is very probable I am just glad that Gjon will have the opportunity to introduce himself to a huge audience with a song and a stage concept that is worthy of his talents.

abenteuer

Absolutely love the staging, it's ambitious and artsy and visually definitely very striking! My only surprise is that apparently there isn't a space/universe background? I'm not mad at it though.

We are still definitely a contender for the win but honestly I just want a top 5.

I really hope there are no discernible space graphics at all during the performance -- I think having "literal" backdrops is cheesy and uninspired. This is certainly high quality enough that it should avoid that route and make its own artistic statement.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I really hope there are no discernible space graphics at all during the performance -- I think having "literal" backdrops is cheesy and uninspired. This is certainly high quality enough that it should avoid that route and make its own artistic statement.

omg yes, I hate it when they rely on the LEDs solely. it never looks good, never. That's why I'm loving a lot of stagings this year.. Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Croatia, Georgia, Romania, Belgium, Albania... don't rely on that big LED behind them. Some countries didn't learn though (for example my country and Portugal, Denmark etc.. all look bad). Ireland is also doing sth special so happy about that.. yeah I have to praise a lot of countries this year when it comes to staging!

Top Bottom