8 4.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Switzerland-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
The song itself is good, mysterious, dark vibes. But I can see it getting boring after a few listenings. It doesn't reach me emotionally, even though this would actually be the kind of song I usually love very much. Hm. I gave it 3 pts, but maybe I will change and upgrade it to 4-5. I need to listen to it more often to make a decision. But I am rather disappointed than pleased. :(

aef

Gosh, what's it with those high-pitched male voices now? I can't stand them at all... This song is pure torture for me.

And once again: An extraordinary voice doesn't automatically cover up mega weak songs like this one!

2 points from me.

Franzilein

Never thought that French could sound so Asian :lol: Getting also some 80's vibes with the high echoing voice & black/white video. Really digging this, might be my new number 1 :love:

Puma11

I'm not a ballad guy but omg, I love it. Beautiful. 😳

:10: for now but it might grow to :12:.

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

darkap

When Switzerland send a song in full french but France hasn't done so. I'm laughing!
The song is slow but really cool, elegant and with a mysterious aura around
I hope to hear it in the final

Mrm

Veteran
Well done... 🙌 this year... xheat

Gitte

Switzerland has been doing well! Zibbs should have been the entry that put switzerland on the map again but still.

Schlagerman1

giphy.gif

This is how you do it Switzerland!! xfaint Wow, absolutely breathtaking song with a CRAZY good singer. The melody is very memorable as well, already on first listen I can hum it. Will be interesting to see how it will do, but man, it got a good shot of doing really good again for the swiss!

Mainshow

Veteran
:12:
In a sea od many boring and uneventful ballads, this one is like a genuine pearl.
It's kinda mysterious yet seductive and what a distinctive and interesting voice.
I absolutely adore it.

Puma11

Oh my god, this is so beautiful with every new listening. Mesmerizing.

This is already :12: and officialy number one song on my list.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is A-MA-ZING. I actually think Switzerland just became a contender to win if he can pull it off during the live performance.

Zonne147

I'm not a fan but I think this may grow even more on me. :ch: serving quality again, :7: going into :8: points by now
The chorus gives me goosebumps...Easy qualifier imo

marty

It is a beautiful song that will be much stronger in the live performance. I give 7 points

Kruto

I am in love with that other song of his, "Babi", not so much this one yet but that may come... 8pts now

cassio

A rather nice song, with a couple of drawbacks: 1. I wonder how it sounds live, the studio version has som heavy Reverb..... can he sing and is reverb though the hole performance allowed. 2. Its a ballad, with so many ballads its about getting the best spot in the running order cause Switzerland dos not have that many voting friends in ESC. Switzerland 4 points for now

Top Bottom