2 1.1%

8 4.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Switzerland-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC94

But you can manipulate a voting even without faking the numbers by influencing the audience. S!siters where the only ones who where invited to do interviews in the days before the NF and to perform last is always known as the "Pimp spot". You can see how producers also influence it on DSDS - they always put the favourite last. Furthermore the "wildcard" myth in germany goes always very well with being the underdog and they completly manufacted that imaged on the duo despite them being an artiftical and unfitting act that was just casted to do this unrelevant song.
Furthermore we know that one judge was certain to vote for S!sters because he was a coach for one of the girls at a VoiceKids-season (which he did).

I approve this comment 100 %!!

bstream

Crazy that Aly Ryan jumped over to try her hand at competing for Switzerland. People are saying she doesn't stand a better chance over on this side, but that is almost objectively not the case. Switzerland's broadcaster, coming off from a top 5, are probably itching for another well-produced pop act with a stage-able entry.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
That's true, but it would have to be a different song and act to "Wear your love". Producing an original entry of an equivalent or greater quality level will not be easy.

njdevils94

Veteran
Crazy that Aly Ryan jumped over to try her hand at competing for Switzerland. People are saying she doesn't stand a better chance over on this side, but that is almost objectively not the case. Switzerland's broadcaster, coming off from a top 5, are probably itching for another well-produced pop act with a stage-able entry.

She has the stage presence of a wet blanket though.

Loindici

Veteran
Offtopic: we can do this now:

ILIRA

Mainshow

Veteran
I wish they would name a date. I mean... Saying that "we will have revealed our entrant and entry by March" is basically like no information since we'll get to know all entries by March due to EBU's deadline anyway.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I wish they would name a date. I mean... Saying that "we will have revealed our entrant and entry by March" is basically like no information since we'll get to know all entries by March due to EBU's deadline anyway.

tumblr_m8ebektHwy1rziwwco1_500.png

So what that means, they will wait until the last minute to reveal the song, probably around March 6th or so. I think the deadline is on the 10th.

MalagaToledo

Banned
IOTAPxsleepxsleepxsleep
Guys, see you in march. Until then, this topic will be pretty much empty. I hope u don't get too disappointed and it turns out that the entry is a big null. Adieu!!

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

Remember?? xlove xheart

I want Mélanie René back!

This is the PEARL of 2015, I can’t believe she missed the final! :( xcry1

Mrm

Veteran
This performance...inhales the life into my soul... xlove xheart

Loindici

Veteran
Luca Hanni getting barely any close-up shots in Tel Aviv while placing 4th shows how important Switzerland is to the contest.

Citelis

The fact that Luca came 4th behind Sergey Lazarev shows how unfair Eurovision can be sometimes!

Mainshow

Veteran
News from SRF:

515 entries got submitted and it was revealed that a panel of 100 people and 20 international jury members will decide on the Swiss entry.
Ruth Lorenzo (Spain 2014), Ovidiu (Romania 2010+2014) and Tinkara (Slovenia 2014) are part of it.

Top Bottom