ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Ezio

Veteran

Ezio

Veteran

moop

Hi friends, just want to start out with saying that im a lifelong eurovision nut whos been on and off on this forum from the day i registered. past 3 years there hsent been much to say, but this year i just felt compelled to say something about this years swedish entry. loreen is just on a level of her own, granted tatoo is not on the level of euphoria nor even statements, but her ability to invoke emotions in this song is just on a level ive never seen before. i cant imagine a world where she and tatto dosent win in a landslide. this entry makes me proud to be swedish.

Last edited:

ayzelto

Hi friends, just want to start out with saying that im a lifelong eurovision nut whos been on and off on this forum from the day i registered. past 3 years there hsent been much to say, but this year i just felt compelled to say something about this years swedish entry. loreen is just on a level of her own, granted tatoo is not on the level of euphoria nor even statements, but her ability to invoke emotions in this song is just on a level ive never seen before. i cant imagine a world where she and tatto dosent win in a landslide. this entry makes me proud to be swedish.
This entry makes him proud of being Swedish but at the same time he uses his time and energy to go through the rest of the songs and say outrageous stuff about them. What a lifelong Eurovision nut you are.

simori95

This entry makes him proud of being Swedish but at the same time he uses his time and energy to go through the rest of the songs and say outrageous stuff about them. What a lifelong Eurovision nut you are.
What do you mean? They literally made two posts about this year so far, one here and one in the Austria thread saying they love the audio but that they think it will be shi bad live, which is something a lot of people claim all the time about all kind of entries. I don’t see how they are to blame here. And should their absence this year be exactly your point, I don’t see how not being too interactive on this forum disqualifies one from being a lifelong eurovision fan. Besides, they seem to have been more active in the past given their post-count. So what’s your point? Let‘s stay fair here.

AliceEsc

What do you mean? They literally made two posts about this year so far, one here and one in the Austria thread saying they love the audio but that they think it will be shi bad live, which is something a lot of people claim all the time about all kind of entries. I don’t see how they are to blame here. And should their absence this year be exactly your point, I don’t see how not being too interactive on this forum disqualifies one from being a lifelong eurovision fan. Besides, they seem to have been more active in the past given their post-count. So what’s your point? Let‘s stay fair here.
I think @ayzelto was referring to some other comments in other threads, that got deleted.

ayzelto

All his previous posts have been deleted by the admins (they were in the Italian, Serbian, Portuguese and Spanish threads if I am not wrong), and I reported them all because they were shockingly offensive. I wouldn’t dare to post a comment like that to someone with no reason, come on.

Last edited:

simori95

All his previous posts have been deleted by the admins (they were in the Italian, Serbian, Portuguese and Spanish threads if I am not wrong), and I reported them all because they were shockingly offensive. I wouldn’t dare to post a comment like that to someone with no reason, come on.
Okay, Thank you for the explanation

debemaks

I heard to this song at least 20 times and after a second I forgot it. Loreen performance and the ambience everything is always perfect but simply the song is not there... it's on the bottom of my list

Loindici

Veteran
The Eurovision trophy this year if Loreen wins:

51EQamC6EXL.jpg

Ajeje Brazorf

No problem: he surely is that Swedish troll who is doing the same thing on the Eurovision YouTube Channel under all other songs but Loreen...

jatojo

Tattoo is one thing, but how many Swedish Eurovision entries are there this year? Maybe there is a list?

I'm of course thinking of songs with Swedish songwriters.

Realest

Swedens Momentum since their last Victory (5,5,7,5,14,4) is so impressive (9,3,2,2,17,2 with Juries only). Would be so great if the hard and professional Work got rewarded with another Victory. This should encourage other Countries to step up their Game.

A-lister

Veteran
Tattoo is one thing, but how many Swedish Eurovision entries are there this year? Maybe there is a list?

I'm of course thinking of songs with Swedish songwriters.

I'm too tired to do a list like that but I did for some other year, I think it's decreasing though if I'm not mistaken, which is good. I remember there was a year when something like 10 entries was penned by Swedish songwriters.

Top Bottom