2 0.8%

15 5.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Ezio

Veteran
The eight juries have announced their points. Loreen is in the lead with 92 points.

I'd have thought they'd have had a few interval acts, to allow time for Swedes to vote, and closed the lines before announcing the jury votes. People in Sweden could now be influenced by the jury scores.
Well, yes, soon to be introduced at Eurovision. Maybe next year in Öskerungavik.

ArmpitOfEurope

The eight juries have announced their points. Loreen is in the lead with 92 points.

I'd have thought they'd have had a few interval acts, to allow time for Swedes to vote, and closed the lines before announcing the jury votes. People in Sweden could now be influenced by the jury scores.

I agree!

Vittra

Nina and Kim from Friends? :D Pretty sure Nina retired from singing years ago, glad to see her back :)

Mainshow

Veteran
Pretty sure they're told to take into consideration how well they think the songs will do in Eurovision, and not necessarily vote for their own favorites. Which sucks because the votes are so similar.

I think it´s because of the composition of such "professional juries" - It´s always the same folk: Head of delegations, former ESC participants, people who have worked with/works with the public broadcaster which is responsible for Eurovision, etc.

The EBU needs to come up with stricter guidelines to make countries come up with more diverse and "really more professional" experts..

Ezio

Veteran
I dont stop believing that Loreen and Mariette could have swapped songs and the results would be the same for them

ArmpitOfEurope

I dont stop believing that Loreen and Mariette could have swapped songs and the results would be the same for them

Exactly and that means Loreen's song and performance are good and its not all just coz of her name xangel

Deleted member 12761

I need to check out SIPs music. Their song is really good. Love the instrumental.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I remember meeting a Swede on holiday in Greece as a kid, and I told her how much I loved "Listen To Your Heartbeat" :D
...well, my mom probably told her as I was too young to understand both English and Swedish

Ezio

Veteran
did you forget that Loreen didn't even qualify in 2017 with an even better song?
Yes I forgot it, because Wiktoria and Jon Henrik should have had a tied win back then

Ezio

Veteran
I remember meeting a Swede on holiday in Greece as a kid, and I told her how much I loved "Listen To Your Heartbeat" :D
...well, my mom probably told her as I was too young to understand both English and Swedish
Danish kids dont understand Swedish?

Ezio

Veteran
If
Jon gets snubbed and robbed by the "professional" juries for some time now. It´s become ridiculous.
If I were him, I would take a dump on the jury panel

Top Bottom