2 0.8%

15 5.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Loindici

Veteran
The most of the hype is due to Loreen actually returning to the contest, not due to the quality of the song itself.

I feel the same. I don't think Tattoo would be this big of a contender if it were sung by (for example) Dotter or Lina Hedlund.

alca

I feel the same. I don't think Tattoo would be this big of a contender if it were sung by (for example) Dotter or Lina Hedlund.
People keep making the same mistake. Do you think Euphoria would be this big had I sung it? They wouldn't even have accepted it in Melodifestivalen.

The artist lifts or buries a song. Tattoo is a good song. Loreen's vocals make it 100 times better, the performance makes it another 100 times better. It's the package! And we get the whole package one more time by her.

Mrm

Veteran
@alca

Looking at your avatar with such a nostalgy! Will we ever have such a disco schlager in the MF final, again? :(

alca

@alca

Looking at your avatar with such a nostalgy! Will we ever have such a disco schlager in the MF final, again? :(
I suppose you mean my signature and not my avatar... Coz Pastora and disco schlager...? :p
Who knows? Maybe another group will show up. I doubt Alcazar will ever be back.

Btw, why don't I get a notification when I'm getting tagged? :unsure:

Mrm

Veteran
I suppose you mean my signature and not my avatar... Coz Pastora and disco schlager...? :p
Who knows? Maybe another group will show up. I doubt Alcazar will ever be back.

Btw, why don't I get a notification when I'm getting tagged? :unsure:
Ahahaha signature of course..
Yeah another group will show up, but I need that good old sound, desperatelly...

NemesisNick

Here is a video, containing my comments about the twelve finalists in the Swedish national final, Melodifestivalen 2023 Final, this evening (Saturday 11 March 2023). Although I haven't watched any of the four heats, or the Semi-Final, of Melodifestivalen 2023 in full, the videos of the twelve finalists that I have seen are clearly from earlier stages of Melodifestivalen 2023. That is how I've seen, and thus been able to comment on, the staging at such performances, which would not have been possible had I watched specially made preview videos or sound recordings with static images. Sorry I didn't have a video ready earlier today; hopefully you've still got time to see it before Melfest starts in less than an hour.

Nemesis Nick Talks Eurovision: Melodifestivalen 2023 Final Preview

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Smash Into Pieces - Six Feet Under = 8/10
Nordman - Släpp alla sorger = 7/10
Panetoz - On My Way = 6/10
Marcus & Martinus - Air = 6/10
Loreen - Tattoo = 6/10
Maria Sur - Never Give Up = 6/10
Mariette - One Day = 6/10
Kiana - Where Did You Go = 6/10
Tone Sekelius - Rhythm of My Show = 5/10
Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods - Where You Are (Sávežan) = 5/10
Theoz - Mer av dig = 4/10
Paul Rey - Royals = 2/10

This is the most underwhelming Melodifestivalen final for me since I can remember following the contest. I do quite like that Six Feet Under song though with its throwback Korn vibes. Then there's Släpp alla sorger which is kind of cute in its underdog ways. Other than those two though, there's nothing here I'd feel an urge to go back to, although I have been trying with Loreen's song. It's not working.

bstream

I think she wont win the televote ( televoters will go crazy for Cha cha cha Im sure! ) but she can win the jury vote and can win overall. When you yourself say it is a '' top 3 quaranteed '' how can you rule her out from winning completely :p
With how mid-to-weak this year is turning out to be, Loreen can very much so win this year. It's even coming to a point that we can start speculating about "how large of a win."

I do agree that one of these "wacky" entries has potential to shrink the margins by racking up tons of televotes.

Betwixt Tales

Do we know which way (artist) the winds are blowing within Sweden?
It's one thing what the ESC fandom as a group thinks will be the winner, another what the Swedish audience thinks.

HarryUK

Veteran
HELLO GIRLS GAYS AND THEYS!!!! I literally legged it on the tube and I'm home with 10 mins to spare

COME ON LOREEN

Top Bottom