5 1.9%

2 0.8%

15 5.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Vittra

Plays on Spotify as of Saturday morning (rounded up or down to nearest hundred thousand):

Loreen: 8 million
Theoz: 3,2 million
Smash into Pieces: 2,6 million
Marcus & Martinus: 2,1 million

Nordman: 1,7 million
Jon Henrik Fjellgren et al: 1,5 million
Panetoz: 1 million
Kiana: 1 million

Tone Sekelius: 0,9 million
Maria Sur: 0,9 million
Paul Rey: 0,8 million
Mariette: 0,6 milllion

Loreen will win.

Ezio

Veteran
What's worrying about a Loreen win is that other winners like Mans, Duncan, Conchita, Emmelie will probably try out again.
None of them have what it takes to win Eurovision twice, sorry. Rybak went down in flames already. They might me tempted but yet reluctant. Of course, the struggle for relevancy is real.

Emmelie's Teardrops was a weak winner, Conchita is not avantgarde anymore, Mans is not loved really and Duncan has to follow up on his big mouth this year already.

The only act returning act that I could see winning - in a landslide - is Verka Serduchka.

FilipFromSweden

Maneskin could win a 2nd Time as well.
I’d actually love that but I’m afraid they’ve become ”too big” for Eurovision. Either that or San Remo just wouldn’t choose them again I feel

Sammy

Veteran
What's worrying about a Loreen win is that other winners like Mans, Duncan, Conchita, Emmelie will probably try out again.
you can cut out Conchita from this list. She repeatedly said that a comeback is not on her list.

Deleted member 12761

Loreen isn't the first winner to represent a country twice. Carola did it three times. Rybak twice. Helena tried her luck at Melfest again and wasn't she asked to represent Cyprus with Fuego? Dana International tried it again with Ding Dong. I don't think Loreen doing it again is going to change anything.

Sammy

Veteran

empo21

Veteran
ESCkompakt is reporting that Loreen could probably not use the big LED-cubus over her head should she go to Liverpool…

Understandable. The spectacle of it would take a hit without the top LED, but they can still get very creative with the bottom platform and some overhead shots.

ArmpitOfEurope

ESCkompakt is reporting that Loreen could probably not use the big LED-cubus over her head should she go to Liverpool…

just speculations for views, its Sweden and UK is hosting, they will make it happen. The sky led is 70% of her performance

Last edited:

Ajeje Brazorf

Loreen isn't the first winner to represent a country twice. Carola did it three times. Rybak twice. Helena tried her luck at Melfest again and wasn't she asked to represent Cyprus with Fuego? Dana International tried it again with Ding Dong. I don't think Loreen doing it again is going to change anything.

Even if she comes back to Eurovision and wins it, she won't even be the first multiple winner ever if she wins (hello, Johnny Logan). By the way, did you guys think Tattoo as a song is a possible winner of Eurovision this year? Imo top 3 is quite guaranteed and will be the huge favourite, but I'm not so sure about winning. But, to be honest, nobody gabe me strong winner vibes this year...

ArmpitOfEurope

Even if she comes back to Eurovision and wins it, she won't even be the first multiple winner ever if she wins (hello, Johnny Logan). By the way, did you guys think Tattoo as a song is a possible winner of Eurovision this year? Imo top 3 is quite guaranteed and will be the huge favourite, but I'm not so sure about winning.

I think she wont win the televote ( televoters will go crazy for Cha cha cha Im sure! ) but she can win the jury vote and can win overall. When you yourself say it is a '' top 3 quaranteed '' how can you rule her out from winning completely :p

VikingTiger

I wont have the possibility to watch the MF final tonight (I usually do). But I am not too sad about it, just like most people I really cant see another outcome that Loreen winning it, she has both the public and the juries votes in her pocket already.
I personally think she is the best option for Sweden this year. But I still find Tattoo a lot weaker than Euphoria.

Ajeje Brazorf

I think she wont win the televote ( televoters will go crazy for Cha cha cha Im sure! ) but she can win the jury vote and can win overall. When you yourself say it is a '' top 3 quaranteed '' how can you rule her out from winning completely :p

I'm not ruling her out, obviously, but I think being a previous winner with a good but not incredible new song has hyped up both her odds in Mello and Sweden odds for Eurovision 2023. The most of the hype is due to Loreen actually returning to the contest, not due to the quality of the song itself. And I think it's a pretty normal reaction from the audience (she is beloved by the fandom, and I mean, Euphoria was a great and deserved winner) but that also makes me think if the song is really that strong to win it all...

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
just speculations for views, its Sweden and UK is hosting, they will make it happen. The sky led is 70% of her performance
The source apparently is Aftonbladet…
SVT and Loreen have commented with reserve, saying ther could be changes in the staging, but this will be discussed once she really has won MF.

Ezio

Veteran
Actually, the sky LED is scary af. And there is not much time left to lift this big ass chunk of prop and secure it.

Loreen would have to start from first starting position or first after the commercial break, if they really wanted to keep it so badly and not crush her to death.

Top Bottom