5. On My Way – Panetoz
6. Never Give Up – Maria Sur
7. Six Feet Under – Smash Into Pieces
8. Where Did You Go – Kiana
9. Släpp alla sorger – Nordman
10. Tattoo – Loreen
11. Mer av dig – THEOZ
12. Royals – Paul Rey

Lol. We know who they want too. ;) Why didn't they give her, her lucky #6? I mean she could win even from #2!

Last edited:

FilipFromSweden

My guess was Loreen at #10, Theoz at the start and Tone Sekelius at the end

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Running order:

6. Never Give Up – Maria Sur

Lol. We know who they want too. ;) Why didn't they give her, her lucky #6? I mean she could win even from #2!
They're giving it to Maria Sur, though, so maybe they're trying to give some of that Loreen luck to her.

alca

They're giving it to Maria Sur, though, so maybe they're trying to give some of that Loreen luck to her.
Maria Sur is completely out of the picture for me. Her whole story popped like a balloon in my mind. I'm seeing her 4th-7th in the final.

FilipFromSweden

I actually haven't heard a single Swede say they want Maria Sur to win xshrug

Ezio

Veteran
Poor Marcus and Martinus, who would have thought the producers what give them a deliverately early slot and Loren a late slot?

ArmpitOfEurope

Poor Marcus and Martinus, who would have thought the producers what give them a deliverately early slot and Loren a late slot?

Well this happens in Eurovision too, they give late slots to the big favourites, and Loreen is alone in the favourite race with 80%. They just put the 10% "favourite" in the first half to make it interesting too

( and anyway after slot #2 there are not bad slots in Melfest, the songs are only 12, Mamas won from slot #3 ).

empo21

Veteran
It still doesn't sit right with me how they only announced the top 4 mid-show and basically saved Mariette.

If they had also announced Tennessee Tears as 5th, the fight for 4th place could've ended differently.

Fluke

Arc North appeared in the official MF Discord chat, saying the staging in the semi was an off-the-cuff solution because they didn't have time to finish their intended one. Now that they do, it's going to look completely different - and awesome - in the final. Don't count them out from winning, i want them to win.

Ezio

Veteran
Poor Jon Henrik, he will never go to Eurovision. After Keiino he would even look like a ripoff. So sad.

HarryUK

Veteran
You almost got me excited I have never heard of this chart before???
It’s the one they do on Capital and Heart. The alternative one to the ‘official UK chart’ on radio 1. Still quite an achievement!

AlekS

Veteran
Lol, this is her old reaction to Moldova.

She has insane possession issues. She complained that 2019 dared to use the same sand artist as her
The sand artist moved to Russia and bitched with Mika, so it was rather personal. There's nothing insane in complaining against your fave xshrug
Of course Anna had a right to use the same trick and even the same artist (lmao!), and to stay in the semi.
As for Loreen. I also noticed the similarity and posted it here. Nobody said she's copying her.

Last edited:

Semra

I don't want more rock bands in the grand finale, but...

Smash into pieces is my kind of taste in rock, more so than Germany. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for LOTL and rooting for them. And especially for Germany to do well again. It's just for me, I'm not into glam, costumes, classic metal or screams. Six Feet Under is, I guess, more typical of a Nordic rock band. LOTL touring with Iron Maden (not my taste), so I guess that makes sense.

I'll probably be alone, but Smash into Pieces is my number one, Loreen two and Air third. I would love to have this category of rock in the finals (in a normal year).

AlekS

Veteran
Loreen can win from any position. It doesn't matter who comes last or 2nd, because they all aren't even close to her level.
Imo, all songs are weak, but her staging and the way she performs her song stand out the most.

Top Bottom