5 1.9%

2 0.8%

15 5.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

aeon

After what happened this year and being made aware of the songs that Tattoo was copied from left me disliking her as well.

However let's hear her side on this signature/charity refusal story she is accused of in that article. It could be fabricated.

Ezio

Veteran
After what happened this year and being made aware of the songs that Tattoo was copied from left me disliking her as well.

However let's hear her side on this signature/charity refusal story she is accused of in that article. It could be fabricated.
Loreen is great in deflecting any controversy with her love love peace pleace blah blah. She is the queen of ayahuasca and looks always like she is stoned. I am not surprised to read that she didn't interact with other delegations.

Preuss

I think this got a pretty high televore score all things considered. Imagine if the performance was anywhere near as good as in Melfest, Loreen would've been significantly closer to Finland in the televote score in the end

ArmpitOfEurope

Not people believing the signature story based on that article.. I cant with 2023 :ROFLMAO:
This story began by a fake Kaarija account on twitter named Kaarija King that posted the Ukrainian flag and you could see some signatures on it but not Loreen's. He accused her of not signing it, causing an uproar (even from Kaarija's fans) that made Kaarija himself post a story on instagram about it ( calling his fans to report the fake account - they did and the account got suspended ). Afterwards, this silly article was made.
You really think Tvorchi would say something like this and only this site -that cant even write in proper english- would pick it up... yall urgently need to sharp your critical thinking lol

jatojo

What hasn't been talked about enough is the fact that 'Tattoo' wouldn't have been a success without the opera element in '-to-o-ooo'.

hijirio

Veteran
Now that Sweden won for the last time, I'm looking forward to the start of their flop era ❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰
I expect a hot NQ in 2025 xheat xheat xheat followed by a route similiar to Ireland in the 21st century
i-would-like-to-see-it.gif

Especially if the juries are removed for good, they will finally get the actual placements they belong to.

Realest

Short Reminder that :se: got 9 Televote Top10s in 12 years and that :se: is the only Country with a 100% Qualification Rate (TV only) since 2009.

simori95

Short Reminder that :se: got 9 Televote Top10s in 12 years and that :se: is the only Country with a 100% Qualification Rate (TV only) since 2009.
But Sweden NQd in 2010. Ukraine is the only country with 100% Q-rate.

Edit: nevermind, I didn’t see the TV only remark

Franzilein

What hasn't been talked about enough is the fact that 'Tattoo' wouldn't have been a success without the opera element in '-to-o-ooo'.

What hasn't been talked about enough is the fact that 'Grande Amore' wouldn't have been a success without the opera element in the whole song–

Ah, crap. The jury works in mysterious ways.

rasmuslights

Veteran
What hasn't been talked about enough is the fact that 'Grande Amore' wouldn't have been a success without the opera element in the whole song–

Ah, crap. The jury works in mysterious ways.

Grande Amore was cheesy as fuck. I find it to be very cringy no matter how good the vocals were.

Paco Roca

Hi everyone.

In my opinion Loreen's victory, achieved through the exaggerated vote of the juries, was an attempt by the same to avoid a collapse of the image of the competition, a sad playful return to the past. At all costs she didn't have to win a joke song. Loreen was also the right artist to represent European music in the eyes of the world. Let's say that I can partially understand it, however Loreen was far from perfect. The staging didn't seem so impactful to me, the song was very generic and her voice was out of tune (she couldn't keep the high notes). What bothered me is getting Loreen to win all the remaining prizes in the contest. Such a complete victory makes me smile. Never a song, although it may be a masterpiece, agrees everything and everyone. I thought it was a disrespect to other artists with other good songs that could have won the Ogae Poll, the Artistic Award and the Press Award. In practice Käärijää has not won anything like the last classified 2023. Loreen in conclusion I consider her an acceptable winner if we mean her as a mascot but also a bad winner pushed by jury plots and by a fandom drugged from the first to the last instant from a superior advertising system.

ArmpitOfEurope

In my opinion Loreen's victory, achieved through the exaggerated vote of the juries, was an attempt by the same to avoid a collapse of the image of the competition, a sad playful return to the past.

No, juries dont know what other juries vote for, and no, EBU/BBC *didn't* ask all the juries to vote for Loreen for whatever reason everyone comes up with lol.
Why can't people understand a very simple fact: Kaarija had a very televote-friendly track, he gathered a huge televote, bigger than Loreen's '' exaggerated '' jury score.
Loreen had a very jury-friendly track and she gathered a huge jury score.
Loreen won because she impressed the televoters a lot too, at least more than Kaarija the juries ( but the juries didn't bury him in any way, 4th with an entry like that is great ).
So with fewer words, Loreen just had the strongest combo: a huge jury magnet and a big televote magnet.
And judging by how Tattoo is doing chart-wise all over Europe, the right song won ( at least so far ), its a musical contest afterall and one of its purposes should be birthing songs with lasting success, not only entertainment on a Saturday night of May.

Last edited:
Top Bottom