Can you hear them
A million voices voices
Can you hear them
A million voices voices
Can you hear them
A million voices​

Last edited by a moderator:

jatojo

I wonder what the reason is for the massive discrepancy between the bookmakers' assessment and the voters at ESC United? The odds are clearly saying it's going to be Tusse, but very few have voted for him in the poll.

LoveHate

I wonder what the reason is for the massive discrepancy between the bookmakers' assessment and the voters at ESC United? The odds are clearly saying it's going to be Tusse, but very few have voted for him in the poll.
Successful brainwashing by @A-lister ?

In reality: not the same demographics. Non-Swedes generally have no clue who Tusse is, so he doesn’t have the past merits some others have. Neither does Clara, but her song is actually great.

A-lister

Veteran

Because it is a bland generic song and people in here aren't effected by local hype like the average Swede is. I think Sweden is really up for a rude awakening in May if we choose this, because Europeans couldn't care less what Aftonbladet (a local crappy tabloid) says.

DanielLuis

Because this poll is asking for people's favourites and people here don't change their taste and what they like based on who the bookmakers say will win.

Datura

i would choose either Clara Klingenstrom or The Mamas, those are the 2 most natural songs in the final imo. just wish "in the middle" had a little bit more "ooomph" but the melody is lovely and their vocals are flawless anyway. and i like them.

A-lister

Veteran
Tusse's song really sounds like a "filler" in a MF final, which will end up 6th - 8th

I really don't see it - please explain what's so good about it

It's indeed super filler...

I'm happy to explain... again... he is being over-hyped by Swedish media and unfortunately local hype has a big impact on the average Swede and thus he will most probably win the televote... if his entry would have been sung by let's say Oscar Zia for instance, he should be so lucky to even qualify to the MF final... I could see this going through AC as it's similar to the generic Klara entry and this is I guess the problem, these two songs are pretty similar sonically and equally generic yet one has a 50% winning chance by the bookmakers while the other has less than 1% xshrug

EscGeek

Veteran
Tusse's song really sounds like a "filler" in a MF final, which will end up 6th - 8th

I really don't see it - please explain what's so good about it
It certainly could be better. The same songwriters wrote for Eric and Alvaro, but i like it. It's cheerful.

My favorite part is "a million voiSES, voiSES"

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

njdevils94

Veteran
İf by any random chance Clara wins because all the young votes spread on 4 other main favorites, i would be happy to see that cute sweet song on Eurovision stage. But ofc its Sweden so wont happen
She has to be high with the juries (at least top 4 for that to happen.)

• Like It

Realest

I hope the Fandom stays fair and congratulates Tusse for his fair Victory in Case it happens.
But I fear he will get Tons of 0s, like the Mamas last Year.

• Like It

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Because it is a bland generic song and people in here aren't effected by local hype like the average Swede is. I think Sweden is really up for a rude awakening in May if we choose this, because Europeans couldn't care less what Aftonbladet (a local crappy tabloid) says.

I'm not Swedish, I know nothing about his story, and I really like the song. It's my second favourite behind The Mamas. He's also a great performer. He's going to have a hell of a career.

Would he win Eurovision with that song? No, but none of the Swedish songs are winners this year. He would get them a safe top 5.

Synergise

I really think the jury will decide it this year. Tusse is obviously winning the televote, but I can see juries only ranking this midtable. With the way the voting system works, it's quite plausible for another entry to win overall if a few juries shun Tusse.

Imo, Tusse has a VERY weak entry, and while probably still a qualifier, would probably be right-side of the board in Rotterdam.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I'm not Swedish, I know nothing about his story, and I really like the song. It's my second favourite behind The Mamas. He's also a great performer. He's going to have a hell of a career.

Would he win Eurovision with that song? No, but none of the Swedish songs are winners this year. He would get them a safe top 5.

top 5 in Eurovision? xshock

A-lister

Veteran

I mean, there will always be something from everyone out there, but summing up the fandom's reaction it's lukewarm at best...

Top 5? Maybe with jurors... in the semi... if he doesn't I think he can even fail to qualify... and it's not him, it's the song that's the issue (although I also don't find the performance or staging particularly good either, but I can see that he has potential if he would be given a better song and have a better staging so I'm all for him coming back in another year with an actually good entry)...

Top Bottom