22 5.1%

9 2.1%

9 2.1%

18 4.1%

21 4.8%

103 23.7%

• Total voters

Saadist

Can somebody explain me why Sweden dont ask the same composers that write for Azerbaijan to compose a hit song for Swedish entry?
The Azerbaijani composers did enter songs for this years MF but they were rejected (and the songs were even more mediocre than the Azerbaijani song so I can't complain).

Because the Swedes would NEVER vote for such songs.
This. I'm pretty good at predicting the Swedish vote and Swedes would not have voted for Running scared if it had taken part in our pre-selection. I find the song mediocre myself. It's like when Latvia got a higher scoring with Wolves of the Sea (MF reject) than Sweden did with Hero. But does it matter? No. Because the song wouldn't have won the Swedish pre-selection anyway. You simply have to send a song the audience likes and simply hope for the best. This year it paid off. :D

Who's Björkman ?
Head of the Swedish delegation.

Last edited:

alca

^ :lol: at your nick!! Hahahaha I love it! :lol:

Saadist

You're going to learn just how true it is as well. xdance
My taste in music will undoubtedly not be appreciated here by most posters. :mrgreen:
Although so far I am liking yours...

escandesc

^^ actually Eric was my favourite this year but that cover is really FUNNY :lol: I can't help but laugh xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 it explains how 'Popular Haters' feel :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Eric Saade represented Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 with the song Popular and placed third. The Swedish artist will release his third studio album soon.

The first single of the new album Hotter than Fire; has been released today. The song is a collabration between Eric and Dev - a worldwide popular American artist. Saade will be touring in France next month for local fans

source

CPV4931

Quite good song, but I really don´t like the video.

Top Bottom