Svealand

Last edited by a moderator:

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
WV 136 POTS
136-pots.png

A B C D E F
More changes this time and I won't tag all people affected by. Like I said before, I would look into this matter and instead of having one huge pot F with countless members I divided the whole thing and here is the result. Pot F is mostly based on the traditional understanding of this pot, → (folk, metal subgenres (what pot D would not be that (top 3 pts) supportive for, as it stands for indie subgenres rather than symphonic metal for example)). Should not be any questions about other pots, except the position of A and B, it is the result of pot B having lower similarities with pot F than A vs F (approx. 7 vs 15%) but I wanted to keep same pot names for trivial reasons and given by reactions by different pot B people it seems they seem to have much joy with that so why not. I hope this whole thing looks fair enough. There will be additional changes next edition for sure but these would be minor changes like usual. Maybe some D → F/vice versa switch or something else.
If there is anything you would like me to give my explanations on then let me know by posting below. The first post will be updated shortly.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's sad. I'm sad.

#sendmebackhome
#potdiswhereibelong
#objection
Milos-BC12
Stargazer10
as788
Mainshow7
ferret6
EurovisionSmile5
Lupus4
cegs53
Edweis2
CypriotGirl1
These are your average similarities with pot F making 43/58. I am sorry :(

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
but I wanted to keep same pot names for trivial reasons and given by reactions by different pot B people it seems they seem to have much joy with that so why not.
i kind of stan this i love you :lol:

but i'm getting too close to pot a pls stop sending talented eurodance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (jk don't)

Nicholas123

pot D stole ::atti from our pot. :lol:

WelltodoFinishedAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

I can't believe it...first time in my WV "career" (as Steph would say) that i am not in Pot F. :eek: Seriously, when i got to see the draw and i could not find ::atti in Pot F i thought that my entry was not accepted. I only found out later what was going on. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

JamieBrown

WelltodoFinishedAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

I can't believe it...first time in my WV "career" (as Steph would say) that i am not in Pot F. :eek: Seriously, when i got to see the draw and i could not find ::atti in Pot F i thought that my entry was not accepted. I only found out later what was going on. :mrgreen:

Me, fellow POT F core member for most of his time:
tenor.gif

hijirio

Veteran
Top Bottom