Contact us

~* Spain | España *~ Adiós :>>>

Amir

Veteran
:es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: SPAIN :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es:

gX9t9Ns.png

La Era De Amir

WV143 Chongqing: Lennis Rodriguez - Vamos Pa' La Calle | SF1: 65 points - place 8 | Final: place 19 (97 points)
WV144 Bologna: María Isabel - Mi Jarana | SF2: 37 points - place 19 | Final: DNQ
WV145 Novi Pazar: Yanela Brooks feat. Brian Cross - Mondays | SF1: 92 points - place 4 | Final: place 9 (122 points)
WV146 Suwon: Álvaro de Luna - Juramento Eterno De Sal | SF1: 53 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV147 St. John's: Sweet California - Whisper | SF1: 75 points - place 8 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV148 Xi'an: Mariah Angeliq, Bad Gyal, Maria Becerra - Bobo | SF2: 54 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV149 Lodz: Lole Y Manuel - Tu Mirá | SF1: 27 points - place 23 | Final: DNQ
WV150 Kanto: Amor Romeira - Blanca Navidad | SF1: 40 points - place 22 | Final: DNQ
WV151 Aspen: Tanxugueiras - Figa | SF1: 111 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (189 points)
WV152 Barcelona: Bad Gyal - Pussy | SF: PQ | Final: place 25 (64 points)
WV153 Belgium: Shakira - Te Aviso, Te Anuncio | SF1: 100 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (167 points)
WV154 Madrid: Supremme de Luxe - Gettin' High | SF: PQ | Final: place 22 (78 points)
WV155 Bremen: Ana Mena, Rocco Hunt - Un Beso De Improviso | SF1: 73 points - place 9 | Final: place 14 (109 points)
WV161 Serbia: India Martinez - La Gitana | SF2: 76 points - place 7 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV162 Death Valley: Chanel - Toke | SF1: 68 points - place 8 | Final: place 13 (100 points)
WV163 Potsdam: Ana Mena, Belinda - LAS 12 | SF2: 72 points - place 7 | Final: place 2 (152 points)
WV180 Cathedral City: Alok feat. Au/Ra - Side Effect | SF1: 34 points - place 21 | Final: DNQ
WV181 Spa: Charo - España Cañi | SF1: 47 points - place 16 | Final: DNQ
WV182 Tórshavn: Ana Mena - Madrid City | SF1: 73 points - place 6 | Final: place 3 (154 points)
WV183 Seville: Aitana - Los Ángeles | SF: PQ | Final: place 5 (130 points)

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Ausesken

PONT AERI

FLYING FREE

Fireworks show played in the LL (which I tried to copy for the studio version but the lights are not as cool XD):

Full version of the song:

Pont Aeri was a very popular nightclub located in Barcelona, and 'Flying Free' became its anthem. Everybody in Spain knows this song, unless they are too old and completely ignore the Spanish electronic music scene :lol: During the pandemic it became an anthem again because people found a way to have nightclubs at home and of course they couldn't miss the queen of nightclub songs, as you can see in this video: https://youtu.be/GrPjLrthtQA

I considered sending this when I had ::cata, but it's nice sending it for :es:, as its success goes beyond Catalonia.​

theditz83

Veteran
Ana sis - we did it!!! Makina in WV - what a time to be alive.

WHEN THE STARS BEGIN TO SHINE, IT'S THE TIME TO FEEL THE MELODY
NEW SENSATIONS YOU WILL FIND, IN THE DJ'S FACTORY.....

Omg, I'm crying - take all my points, and my money, and my earthly possessions - WV is now complete xlove

Ausesken

Btw RIP the shoulders of the person who's supporting that guy in the crowd (in the fireworks video) :lol:

Amir

Veteran
my fav won xbow
just the wrong version xshifty

Ausesken

Why did it sound so different to me during the LL?? xcrazy

Also gotta love my hipster vote of si amaneciera
For the fireworks show they added some percussion to the song and the structure is slightly different, but it's the same song :lol: The video I made for the show (so not for the LL) has exactly the same audio you listened to originally in my NF :p Anyway...I mean it's impossible that in 2018 a remix from 2020 was played in a festival in Valencia haha.

Tbh I slightly prefer the older version of 'Si amaneciera' as well :lol:

Ausesken

Thank you very much to those who voted for :es: xheart xheart Sad to see a legendary song flopping, but it's not a surprise after all.

I'll be taking one or two editions break due to exams (so I won't be flying free but in a mental prison xcry), but in the meantime I'll be thinking about my next flop :mrgreen:

bye-adios.gif

Ausesken

You won't find any 'corazón' in the lyrics of this song because it's in basque language, but I hope you like it anyway XD.
Tbh I didn't think too much about my entry. I just found this new song by Huntza, loved it, and decided I was in the mood to send in to WV.​

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
For the record, I've been wanting for 2 years to send an Huntza entry to NSC, but I never know which one. I like many of them, but don't really love them. And the one I maybe like the most, that I sent in a FSC spin off, already won lol. That being said, I'm glad you sent them to WV !

Ausesken

For the record, I've been wanting for 2 years to send an Huntza entry to NSC, but I never know which one. I like many of them, but don't really love them. And the one I maybe like the most, that I sent in a FSC spin off already won lol. That being said, I'm glad you sent them to WV !
Same happened to me :lol: I did like their songs, but I didn't really love them either... until they've released Odoletan xheat
Hopefully one day you can find a song of them which you can finally send to NSC!

Top Bottom