Contact us

~* Spain | España *~ Adiós :>>>

Amir

Veteran
:es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: SPAIN :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es:

gX9t9Ns.png

La Era De Amir

WV143 Chongqing: Lennis Rodriguez - Vamos Pa' La Calle | SF1: 65 points - place 8 | Final: place 19 (97 points)
WV144 Bologna: María Isabel - Mi Jarana | SF2: 37 points - place 19 | Final: DNQ
WV145 Novi Pazar: Yanela Brooks feat. Brian Cross - Mondays | SF1: 92 points - place 4 | Final: place 9 (122 points)
WV146 Suwon: Álvaro de Luna - Juramento Eterno De Sal | SF1: 53 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV147 St. John's: Sweet California - Whisper | SF1: 75 points - place 8 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV148 Xi'an: Mariah Angeliq, Bad Gyal, Maria Becerra - Bobo | SF2: 54 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV149 Lodz: Lole Y Manuel - Tu Mirá | SF1: 27 points - place 23 | Final: DNQ
WV150 Kanto: Amor Romeira - Blanca Navidad | SF1: 40 points - place 22 | Final: DNQ
WV151 Aspen: Tanxugueiras - Figa | SF1: 111 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (189 points)
WV152 Barcelona: Bad Gyal - Pussy | SF: PQ | Final: place 25 (64 points)
WV153 Belgium: Shakira - Te Aviso, Te Anuncio | SF1: 100 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (167 points)
WV154 Madrid: Supremme de Luxe - Gettin' High | SF: PQ | Final: place 22 (78 points)
WV155 Bremen: Ana Mena, Rocco Hunt - Un Beso De Improviso | SF1: 73 points - place 9 | Final: place 14 (109 points)
WV161 Serbia: India Martinez - La Gitana | SF2: 76 points - place 7 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV162 Death Valley: Chanel - Toke | SF1: 68 points - place 8 | Final: place 13 (100 points)
WV163 Potsdam: Ana Mena, Belinda - LAS 12 | SF2: 72 points - place 7 | Final: place 2 (152 points)
WV180 Cathedral City: Alok feat. Au/Ra - Side Effect | SF1: 34 points - place 21 | Final: DNQ
WV181 Spa: Charo - España Cañi | SF1: 47 points - place 16 | Final: DNQ
WV182 Tórshavn: Ana Mena - Madrid City | SF1: 73 points - place 6 | Final: place 3 (154 points)
WV183 Seville: Aitana - Los Ángeles | SF: PQ | Final: place 5 (130 points)

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
current first place has 22 pts, the current last place has 6 xheat

less then three days to vote for Round 1!!

Amir

Veteran
Round 2 is cancelled because of the low number of voters.
Thanks alot to :susa: and :kr: for giving me hope xcry

For those who still want to vote:
DDL will be tomorrow, April 7th, 22.00 CET

Amir

Veteran
So, Benidorm 2.0 turned out to be a massive fail.
No jury ripping the vote, instead no one to vote lol

Thanks a lot to the six people who had some time left :> bless u all

The three biggest flops were:

LAST: Matrix: 24 PTS
9th: Tú Me Dejaste De Querer: 30 PTS
8th: Kill Bill: 31 PTS

Ausesken

I only had one round eventually because of the low numbers of voters :<
Ahh I thought I missed Round 2!
Sorry to hear that :( I also tried to do a 2-round NF once and had very few voters in round 1 as well.
The selection of songs you did for this NF was excellent, so this could be Benidorm VIP Fest. Those who missed it are not VIP enough.

MARCOMEN

I only had one round eventually because of the low numbers of voters :<

You should have done imo a friendly reminder: sending voting requests to people by either tagging them in a post or sending them PMs individually so you increase your number of voters. Such a shame the voting is closed now, I completely forgot. :(

Amir

Veteran
You should have done imo a friendly reminder: sending voting requests to people by either tagging them in a post or sending them PMs individually so you increase your number of voters. Such a shame the voting is closed now, I completely forgot. :(

Yes I guess next time I’ll do that.
I just posted in the NF promotion thread and in the chat cause I didn’t want to annoy anyone

Ausesken

I asked Amir to host now a NF for my first :es: entry since I'm back, and he agreed, so let me introduce you the concept of the NF:

Let's take a look at the rules first:
7. Cover versions of songs previously featured in WorldVision cannot be entered. Original versions of songs that previously took part in the contest can be enterred, but there are two important side-notes to consider: a) the same artist cannot be featured in both the original and the cover and b) any country that wants to enter the original version of a previous WorldVision entry must wait a minimum of 20 editions from the time that the cover version was featured.

I was consdering several songs, but sending them meant that other versions of those songs will never be sent to WV (unless the rules change in the future, ofc). In one of the cases, I wasn't sure whether to send the Spanish or the English version. It's hard to make such a decision, so I decided that I needed your opinion. I can't do a NF for each song and its versions because I would reveal my entry, thus the only way to do it was by having several duels in a single NF.

So...

Welcome to the
ELIMINATING DUELS NF

Make sure your choice is firm and well thought, as the other song in the duel will lose the chance to ever participate in WV (with the current rules).

DUEL 1

Saratoga – Si amaneciera (rock power ballad, 2004)

93NbP1n.png

Remix by the original band (rock power ballad, 2021)

DUEL 2

Baccara – Yes Sir I can boogie (70s disco, 1977)

93NbP1n.png

Remix by Sala & the Strange Sounds feat. Mayte Mateos (pop-rock, 2013)

DUEL 3

HQ Audio: https://youtu.be/pgyL-jV7Ems
Lorca – Bésame en la boca (pop, 2001)

93NbP1n.png

Remix with Soraya Arnelas (pop, 2021)

DUEL 4

Ole Ole – No controles (80s techno-pop, 1983)

93NbP1n.png

Ole Ole - No surrender (English live version) (80s techno-pop, 1983)

DUEL 5

Pont Aeri – Flying Free (mákina-hardcore techno, 1999)

93NbP1n.png

20th Anniversary Remix (mákina-hardcore techno, 2020)

VOTING SYSTEM

1. Of each duel, choose your winner.
2. Score your winning songs from 1 to 10.

DEADLINE: 28TH APRIL 23:59 CET

Amir

Veteran
sooo my job here is finally done.
Two victories within three editions was too much for my soul, back to Floprael it is xheart
Good luck with :es: Olga

@AshleyWright would you mind handing over the thread to Olga (and Israel to me? :>)

Top Bottom