8 3.6%

22 9.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

harey

I wouldn't mind a surprise win for Spain. Everyone is praising a Swedish victory but in my mind this year is more open than people think (I don't say that Loreen's song is bad, but maybe as esc fandom having her winning esc250 for ten years we overvalue how the general audience will react to her song).

Blanca Paloma's song is a stand out song / performance which could grab a lot of vote and having jury support because of its quality. (At least, it is what I hope for Spain.)

Deleted member 12761

Still love this song and it's still one of my faves xheart I don't think she is going to win because the competition is hard but who knows. Maybe the televote will be very close. I think she could do very well with the juries especially in this sea of uptempo bops. I will definitely vote for Spain this year, too.

Zeus

Beautiful artistic video as you could expect from her. Hope she keeps the long note at the end from her live performance tho.

ayzelto

Beautiful artistic video as you could expect from her. Hope she keeps the long note at the end from her live performance tho.
I think she will. It might be very challenging to keep the long note as in the studio version when she’s been singing like this for 3 minutes.

Semra

I have a hard time hearing an actual song in this. To me it just sounds like the singer is flexing her vocals (and jeez she really can sing her ass off). Fantastic singer, she deserves an actual song instead of this.
I felt the same way for a few weeks. Didn't like it for lack of melody (excep fort the "luna part"). Then I admired the staging and the colors. Then I listened to the harmonies and accepted this as an art performance instead of just a song. Finally, I read the lyrics... and as a mother I started crying. That's when I fell in love xheart

Chalphon

I felt the same way for a few weeks. Didn't like it for lack of melody (excep fort the "luna part"). Then I admired the staging and the colors. Then I listened to the harmonies and accepted this as an art performance instead of just a song. Finally, I read the lyrics... and as a mother I started crying. That's when I fell in love xheart
Well, it's a song contest after all...

Semra

Well, it's a song contest after all...

In that case I will have to take a few points away from Loreen as well ;) Her staging is a dream! The song is much weaker than her expressiveness.

I do get your point, but for me personally art is important and in Blanca Paloma's case I find the harmonies incredibly well done.

Sammy

Veteran
When I play this to friends outside the ESC bubble, the most frequent adjectivs they use for it (in order of frequency) are: authentic, passionate, raw and - surprisingly only on the first sight - modern!

SpiritofKeiino

I love this song and performance. Best of thr year for me.

Is anyone else getting a horrible feeling that it'll draw first half and then be placed in a death slot? Which will absolutely kill its already slim chances of beating Loreen in the televote.

ayzelto

I love this song and performance. Best of thr year for me.

Is anyone else getting a horrible feeling that it'll draw first half and then be placed in a death slot? Which will absolutely kill its already slim chances of beating Loreen in the televote.
I don’t think it will be placed in a death slot seeing it’s already 7th in the betting odds, and will probably get higher when rehersals start. I think it’s a contender for top 5 in the juries.

rasmuslights

Veteran
When I play this to friends outside the ESC bubble, the most frequent adjectivs they use for it (in order of frequency) are: authentic, passionate, raw and - surprisingly only on the first sight - modern!

i have two friends that have listened to a couple of songs and of them loves it and the other one isn't a fan. both like loreen a lot as well! (they listened to only like 10 songs or something like that). one friend also loves latvia and Italy.

ayzelto

Eaea's winning odds have improved from 2% to 3% and currently shortening
She went up to the 6th place already, but with 2% winning chance. With Sweden up there, it will be complicated to get much more than that. If we compare it to the odds of Chanel last year by the 13th of March, she was 9th with also 2% winning chance (and similar numbers overall).

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
As long as it's similar to the live version xlove

Weird that they didn't wait to publish the music video with the revamped audio.

ESC_FAN

Top Bottom