Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
Actually, Madrid - Valencia - Benidorm - Valencia sounds great for a 4/5 days trip.
I desperately need to experience some live music. 😫

I'd have preferred Benidorm to be a suburb of Madrid,.though. Apart from some skyscrapers and a boulevard, it doesn't really seem to offer much for tourists? (I'm more into sightseeing/museums than spending time on the beach).

I'm torn, though. I've read that the incident rate in that part is about to hit 17,000 right now 😳 Are they really going to allow people attend these shows live?

Koori

Is that true that 2 our of 3 Tanxugueiras queens have been tested positive with COVID? If so, it seems even Gods want Rigoberta to flop at ESC xstars

Jonkonfui

So...we're really bad at flirting, because sending Manel Navarro in order to impress the European audience is like trying to impress someone by saying you can play the triangle. Mmm... this explains the low birth rate in Spain.
Well that was trying to impress and having bad taste combined. Come on, we Spaniards have very bad musical taste (Pablo Alboran number 1 in the charts, really??). And not only bad but unidirectional too. We dont like variety, the top Spanish artists all sound the same.

Jonkonfui

It seems the problem was not autotune but another similar shit (melodytune or something like that... or am i just mixing eurovision related words?) well whatever the name, it seems that what she really wanted to use during her performance was a type of autotune that needs to be used by someone while she sings and with that thingy you can even perform on playback.
As you can see i have read all that and I have not understood shit but I am trying to explain it to you anyway. So if someone can make sense of what I have just written that will be very much appreciated.

Ladynoir

It's sad for Luna Ki, she was in my top 5. I don't understand how such a big misunderstanding regarding the esc rules could happen.

Anyway, I'm rooting for Xeinn, Azucar Moreno, Tanxugueira and Varry Brava ! I think the level of this NF is quite strong, I really hope that it will pay for Spain because some of y'all late scores were totally underserved.

jatojo

Perfect. Autotune should, of course, remain banned, and in my opinion, synchronized backing vocals should also be banned or limited, as long as pre-recorded vocals are allowed. How can we know how good a singer is if he or she is singing on top of four or five layers of singing? We can't.

ayzelto

Is that true that 2 our of 3 Tanxugueiras queens have been tested positive with COVID? If so, it seems even Gods want Rigoberta to flop at ESC xstars
Yes, but they said they will fly to Benidorm very soon. That means they probably tested positive some days ago, and they are just waiting for a negative result to be able to go there. I really hope they can go, as they don’t even have an official backup video to put in case they cannot perform. Fingers crossed!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Seriously. I'm a mess.
I have never heard of Benidorm as an own city....I thought it was just a fancy name for the national final xD

I was looking for flights to Madrid (which are super affordable at the moment).
I guess I would need to fly yo Valencia and take the bus to get to Benidorm xD 😆

Figures. :lol: Benidorm is well known here as a really trashy, cheap holiday destination for 959794597949579 of Brits to go and be ignorant of foreign cultures and get super drunk while having some sun.

chiqui

Posted on their Instagram story today :(

"Comunicado del eKipo de LUNA KI

Luna Ki ha comunicado a RTVE su decision de retirarse del festival Benidorm Fest ya que la normativa Europea de Eurovision ha prohibido finalmente el uso del autotune en el festival. Nos entristece, ya que el autotune es una herramienta musical que ha sido utilizada por artistas como Cher desde el 98, y que representa parte del sonido e identidad de una generacion. Luna considera que su cancion "Voy a Morir" ha sido compuesta con dicha herramienta y que su sonoridad y timbre son partes imprescindibles de su interpretacion.

Luna es una persona sensible y esta pasando un momento emocional delicado, por lo que pedimos a todxs el maximo respeto y amabilidad. Luna se siente responsable ante el publico del Benidorm Fest, ante los demas artistas participantes y ante RTVE, por lo que dara una explicacion detallada acerca de su decision.

Por ultimo, queremos agradecer a RTVE y en especial a Eva Mora y Maria Eizaguierre su apoyo y sensibilidad en todo momento."

Translation:

Communication from LUNA KI's team

Luna Ki has communicated to RTVE their decision to withdraw from Benidorm Fest as the regulations of Eurovision have finally prohibited the use of autotune at the festival. This makes us sad, as autotune is a musical tool which has been used by artists like Cher since '98, and has represented part of the sound and identity of a generation. Luna considers that their song "Voy a Morir" has been composed with such a tool, and that its sound and timbre is partly essential for the artist's interpretation.

Luna is a sensible person and is going through a delicate emotional moment, and so we ask for everyone's maximum respect and kindness. Luna feels responsible towards the public of Benidorm Fest, towards the rest of the participating artists, and towards RTVE, to whom they will give a detailed explanation about their decision.

Ultimately, we want to thank RTVE and especially Eva Mora (head of delegation) and Maria Eizaguirre (director of RTVE) for their support and sensibility at all times.
Persona sensible (Spanish) is Sensitive person (English) no Sensible person.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Everything said in this thread of Luna Ki withdrawing makes sense, If you're withdrawing because you can't use autotune then you shouldn't even be there to begin with. She should know the rules and perhaps she probably did based on what has happened up to this point with her, but then RTVE should have been well on this organisational wise. Surely the most obvious rule is that you sing live and without autotune? :lol: It's a shame it wasn't sooner so someone could replace her.

hunty73

Everybody knows a
The irony is Rigoberta has potential to challenge the top places at ESC not flop,thats why Spain are 20/1 in the betting.If anyone else wins Benidormfest those odds will go out to around 40/1 if Tanxugueiras win (looks certain right side of scoreboard at ESC not left) to 100/1 if any of the others win.If Rigoberta wins Spains odds will likely go to 15/1 or less (unless Rigoberta wins with poor staging) and be joint ESC favourite at this stage.Gamblers know the situation.Spain would be crazy to lose this chance with Rigoberta,unless she makes a mess of the performance.Her slight weakness is the song is an anthem and will be better the bigger the venue.It could lose a bit of its power in Benidormfest.We will know soon enough.

Sammy

Veteran
I had to reconsider my post.
I remember a discussion about Netta before she was chosen to represent Israel. We talked about if the looping of her singing segments would break the rules of live singing. I think with the case here it's a bit similar. The autotune here clearly is not to mask weak vocals but is an artistic feature to give the song a certain flavor. The problem is - if it would be allowed for more than just a short moment, it would open the door to an even more artificial range of songs in the future (weak masked vocals included) and I doubt that's the direction we want the contest to go. On the other hand - if you don't allow it: in this case it would be a limitation of the free artistic expression... Also not something we'd like to see. A true dilemma. xthink

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Figures. :lol: Benidorm is well known here as a really trashy, cheap holiday destination for 959794597949579 of Brits to go and be ignorant of foreign cultures and get super drunk while having some sun.
So it´s like Cyprus but in Western Europe? :D

I decided against going to Spain (despite the low fares for flights tickets right now) - but having to take 2 flights and 2 longer bus rides doesn´t feel right at the moment (+ I finally witnessed some sun light today) - but seriously, I hate the pandemic and such winters (without snow, no sunlight).

Jonkonfui

So it´s like Cyprus but in Western Europe? :D

I decided against going to Spain (despite the low fares for flights tickets right now) - but having to take 2 flights and 2 longer bus rides doesn´t feel right at the moment (+ I finally witnessed some sun light today) - but seriously, I hate the pandemic and such winters (without snow, no sunlight).
If you are gay you can come to Barcelona. If you are not enjoy the snow 😍😍

Top Bottom