Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Submitted my scores for the Benidorm Fest Jury Review

4 / 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6 / 6.5 / 7 / 7 / 7.5 / 8.5 / 8.5 / 9 / 9.5 / 10

Excellent work, Spain xheart

Mrm

Veteran
Bendiorm fest 2022 stage seems brilliant! xbow

Ai-la-ra-la-la, ai-la-ra-la-la-ah
Ai-la-ra-la-la, ai-la-ra-la-la-la
Ai-la-ra-la-la, ai-la-ra-la-la, ai-la-ra-la-la

Non hai fronteiras!!!!!! xlove xheart

tanxugueiras_big_76724.jpg

hzalfa

Some drama in Spain! Luna Ki has pulled out due to not being able to use auto-tune. :oops:
Wait, Hatari did use voice filters, didn't they? How do they decide which modifications are allowed and which ones aren't? Sounds like a very arbitrary rule.

Kaz

Posted on their Instagram story today :(

"Comunicado del eKipo de LUNA KI

Luna Ki ha comunicado a RTVE su decision de retirarse del festival Benidorm Fest ya que la normativa Europea de Eurovision ha prohibido finalmente el uso del autotune en el festival. Nos entristece, ya que el autotune es una herramienta musical que ha sido utilizada por artistas como Cher desde el 98, y que representa parte del sonido e identidad de una generacion. Luna considera que su cancion "Voy a Morir" ha sido compuesta con dicha herramienta y que su sonoridad y timbre son partes imprescindibles de su interpretacion.

Luna es una persona sensible y esta pasando un momento emocional delicado, por lo que pedimos a todxs el maximo respeto y amabilidad. Luna se siente responsable ante el publico del Benidorm Fest, ante los demas artistas participantes y ante RTVE, por lo que dara una explicacion detallada acerca de su decision.

Por ultimo, queremos agradecer a RTVE y en especial a Eva Mora y Maria Eizaguierre su apoyo y sensibilidad en todo momento."

Translation:

Communication from LUNA KI's team

Luna Ki has communicated to RTVE their decision to withdraw from Benidorm Fest as the regulations of Eurovision have finally prohibited the use of autotune at the festival. This makes us sad, as autotune is a musical tool which has been used by artists like Cher since '98, and has represented part of the sound and identity of a generation. Luna considers that their song "Voy a Morir" has been composed with such a tool, and that its sound and timbre is partly essential for the artist's interpretation.

Luna is a sensible person and is going through a delicate emotional moment, and so we ask for everyone's maximum respect and kindness. Luna feels responsible towards the public of Benidorm Fest, towards the rest of the participating artists, and towards RTVE, to whom they will give a detailed explanation about their decision.

Ultimately, we want to thank RTVE and especially Eva Mora (head of delegation) and Maria Eizaguirre (director of RTVE) for their support and sensibility at all times.

LivingOrganism

I don't really like "Voy a Morir", but this decision seems very unfair towards Luna. Also, I hope auto-tune doesn't get completely prohibited at Eurovision. I am not a fan of very auto-tune heavy songs, but sometimes it's necessary to use a bit of it to create better sounds.

I feel bad for Luna. Even though her song didn't overly impress me, she was obviously trying her best and preparing for the contest. Making such decisions so late is a terrible move by the Eurovision comitee.

Mainshow

Veteran
I fully agree with you.

I will not lie: I think that we lost the worst entry in a good national final but not letting a song compete because of the use of autotune is such an irritating move.

First, most artist make use of autotune nowadays.

Second, how is that relevant? They can still make Luna sing without autotune in Eurovision in the unlikely event that Luna will win the Spanish national final.

Third, how unfortunate and stupid of the organisers to make that decision NOW and not when they chose Luna to compete in their national final.
It's not like the use of autotune in the song was inaudible.

I fee so bad for Luna, seriously.

ayzelto

It was clear the use of autotune is not allowed in Eurovision. What shocked me the most is that these people (or experts, as they call them) that decided to choose the song should have known the rules before choosing the entries for the Benidorm Fest. Why choosing an entry that is breaking the Eurovision rules? And furthermore, why didn't they advice Luna that she wouldn't be able to perform the song the way she wanted beforehand?

I feel bad for Luna Ki, she's a very sensitive person and probably she's affected by that, but looking at the bright side that helped her give some promotion to her song and, in the end, rules are rules. Just imagine that, in the end, she is the winner of Benidorm Fest (singing with autotune) and then she has to withdraw because they don't let her participate in Eurovision. That would have been the real Eurodrama.

alca

Second, how is that relevant? They can still make Luna sing without autotune in Eurovision in the unlikely event that Luna will win the Spanish national final.
To my understanding, it's Luna who doesn't want to perform it without the autotune. In that tweet they say that the autotune is what makes the song what it is. In every official post I've seen, it says that Luna decided to withdraw, not that they disqualified her.
It is possible that they gave her the option to perform without the autotune? xshrugBut I understand her decision. This is her song and it should be performed the way it's meant to.

Ausesken

I'm not sorry at all for Luna Ki tbh. If you take part in Eurovision it's your duty making sure you know the rules. Actually I think she knew she couldn't sing using autotune, but used Benidorm Fest just to promote herself and planned to withdraw just before the show. The fact she didn't want to sing live when the participants were introduced to the audience makes sense now. She must be aware she's bad at singing live, and had no intention to perform live on TV because that would have been a really bad promotion. But if you withdraw before the show because you say you are disappointed because autotune is not allowed and it's part of the song... you lose nothing, if people believe your words. Well, I'm not sure about it. If my thoughts are right, she's been selfish af because had she withdrawn earlier perhaps another person could have occupied her place in Benidorm Fest.

Either she's been selfish or she's been stupid for not informing herself about Eurovision/Benidorm Fest rules :D

LivingOrganism

I'm not sorry at all for Luna Ki tbh. If you take part in Eurovision it's your duty making sure you know the rules. Actually I think she knew she couldn't sing using autotune, but used Benidorm Fest just to promote herself and planned to withdraw just before the show. The fact she didn't want to sing live when the participants were introduced to the audience makes sense now. She must be aware she's bad at singing live, and had no intention to perform live on TV because that would have been a really bad promotion. But if you withdraw before the show because you say you are disappointed because autotune is not allowed and it's part of the song... you lose nothing, if people believe your words. Well, I'm not sure about it. If my thoughts are right, she's been selfish af because had she withdrawn earlier perhaps another person could have occupied her place in Benidorm Fest.

Either she's been selfish or she's been stupid for not informing herself about Eurovision/Benidorm Fest rules :D

It's certainly possible, but I don't like throwing accusations (partly because I am a law student lol) without any certain proof. Obviously, she could've done that on purpose and used the Benidorm Fest for marketing with the intention of withdrawing from the very beginning, "but" this is only a theory. I don't want to make the post sound overly scientific, but there is a rule in law "In dubio pro reo", basically meaning something along the lines "In the case of uncertainity, in the favor of the accused" (I'm not a native english speaker, so I don't really know if that is how lawyers translate it professionally). What I want to say is that while we don't have any proof of her I'll intentions, we should treat her with due respect, as she is officially a victim of misinformation in this case.

Ausesken

It's certainly possible, but I don't like throwing accusations (partly because I am a law student lol) without any certain proof. Obviously, she could've done that on purpose and used the Benidorm Fest for marketing with the intention of withdrawing from the very beginning, "but" this is only a theory. I don't want to make the post sound overly scientific, but there is a rule in law "In dubio pro reo", basically meaning something along the lines "In the case of uncertainity, in the favor of the accused" (I'm not a native english speaker, so I don't really know if that is how lawyers translate it professionally). What I want to say is that while we don't have any proof of her I'll intentions, we should treat her with due respect, as she is officially a victim of misinformation in this case.
Yes, in dubio pro reo, but in a court you also expose the reasons why you think the accused is guilty of doing something, despite it doesn't prove it. And there are several sings:
- Sending an old song
- Not singing live when she was asked to do so
- Stating from the very beginning that she's not in Benidorm Fest to win because she thought it was unlikely to happen (like many others, but at least they are professionals and will perform).
- She withdraws RIGHT the day before she was supposed to go to Benidorm. How convenient.

RTVE is partly responsible for not making sure all the artists know the rules, especially considering they were the ones who chose a song which depends so much on the use of autotune. I hope the next year the artists are asked to sign a document in which they state they understand and accept the rules, to prevent others from using Benidorm Fest for marketing purposes and then withdrawing 3 days before the show.

Mainshow

Veteran
Edit.
Im a mess. Benidorm Fest obviously takes place in Benidorm hahahab

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Benidorm in Madrid?:D:ROFLMAO:
Seriously. I'm a mess.
I have never heard of Benidorm as an own city....I thought it was just a fancy name for the national final xD

I was looking for flights to Madrid (which are super affordable at the moment).
I guess I would need to fly yo Valencia and take the bus to get to Benidorm xD 😆

Ausesken

Seriously. I'm a mess.
I have never heard of Benidorm as an own city....I thought it was just a fancy name for the national final xD

I was looking for flights to Madrid (which are super affordable at the moment).
I guess I would need to fly yo Valencia and take the bus to get to Benidorm xD 😆
Well, you can still buy your flight to Madrid, and then take the train to Valencia, and then the bus to Benidorm :lol:

Top Bottom