Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugano

I bet you didn’t mind half-naked man(Finland). But you felt offended by a sexy lady. Hypocrites everywhere.

I don't mind nakedness at all. I love going to the nude beach. I just don't like slutty acts.

It's funny how you make up my opinion for me just so you can call me a hypocrite. Is all of that because you're offended that I don't enjoy the same kind of song as you?

Lugano

Luckily most people didn't think like you two (about 'slutty' Chanel), it's about time you accept it and get over it ;)

This makes no sense. There is nothing wrong with disliking something so there is no need or even a reason to 'get over it'. If anything, you should be the one that has to get over someone not sharing your opinion.

soulm8

I don't mind nakedness at all. I love going to the nude beach. I just don't like slutty acts.

It's funny how you make up my opinion for me just so you can call me a hypocrite. Is all of that because you're offended that I don't enjoy the same kind of song as you?
No! That’s because men always cry how the girls are slutty. Then you open their Instagram: only shirtless pics from the gym. “ We upload them to inspire people, not to look sexy” they say, hypocrites I say. Why always the girls are judged is my question?

Ausesken

This makes no sense. There is nothing wrong with disliking something so there is no need or even a reason to 'get over it'. If anything, you should be the one that has to get over someone not sharing your opinion.
Yes, you have to get over that a song you dislike ended up in 3rd place, which was your complain.

Lugano

No! That’s because men always cry how the girls are slutty. Then you open their Instagram: only shirtless pics from the gym. “ We upload them to inspire people, not to look sexy” they say, hypocrites I say. Why always the girls are judged is my question?

"Men"?

I am not one of your men. :')

I also don't go to gyms and I don't post shirtless pics on social media.

I don't always judge girls, I judge this particular act, which I strongly disliked, which happened to be performed by a woman (not a girl, she's not 15 like you). For instance I also strongly disliked the tattoo's on BLANCO or the choice of dress from Marius Bear to name a few.

Are you always in the habit of generalizing everyone to death or are you simply too narrowminded to accept a reality that isn't black and white?

Last edited:

Lugano

Yes, you have to get over that a song you dislike ended up in 3rd place, which was your complain.

Why, exactly?

Do I need to pretend or try and force myself I do like the song in order to achieve something? I'm fine with disliking this song. You are the one that seems to have a problem with that.

Ausesken

Why, exactly?

Do I need to pretend or try and force myself I do like the song in order to achieve something? I'm fine with disliking this song. You are the one that seems to have a problem with that.
No dear, I know many people who doesn't like this song. You (and not only you) are the one who has a problem with Chanel being 3rd in Eurovision.

Lugano

No dear, I know many people who doesn't like this song. You (and not only you) are the one who has a problem with Chanel being 3rd in Eurovision.

What kind of nonsense is this? Are you trolling or are you just completely upset that someone dislikes a song from, as I just noticed, your own country?

This thread literally asks people to rate the entry so I gave my opinion and now I have a problem? That's just laughable. I've been reading all kinds of complaints about Spanish people being upset on social media that they didn't win. I guess, seeing your reaction here, that is indeed a thing.

Ausesken

What kind of nonsense is this? Are you trolling or are you just completely upset that someone dislikes a song from, as I just noticed, your own country?

This thread literally asks people to rate the entry so I gave my opinion and now I have a problem? That's just laughable. I've been reading all kinds of complaints about Spanish people being upset on social media that they didn't win. I guess, seeing your reaction here, that is indeed a thing.
And I'm observing that every comment you disagree with, you say it's nonsense instead of trying to understand the true meaning behind it. We speak different languages, so I'm not going to try to explain again what I meant because you don't want to understand me. That's it.

ESC_FAN

Imo, this is the worst top 3 finisher in many, many years. It's just a thirteen-in-a-dozen bland, flimsy Latin song. Chanel is not a bad singer so there's that but the slutty act made it so cringe I had a hard time watching. I'm just glad UK got ahead of them so we will remember them as the country that came in second after the Ukraine sympathy win.
You do not take into account the irregularities in the jury of six countries and that one of them has harmed Spain

Lugano

And I'm observing that every comment you disagree with, you say it's nonsense instead of trying to understand the true meaning behind it. We speak different languages, so I'm not going to try to explain again what I meant because you don't want to understand me. That's it.

Lol, sure. "You don't understand me and I'm not going to explain, lalalala"

Whatever, enjoy your own bullshit then I'm done with you. Ridiculous.

MopManMoss

Veteran
You do not take into account the irregularities in the jury of six countries and that one of them has harmed Spain
Have you seen the semi 2 results? No you havent so give it a rest, what is at question is the semi 2 jury votes of those 6 juries not how the 6 juries voted in the grand final. Accept that Spain came third and move on its not healthy

ESC_FAN

You have dropped a bit of machismo

ESC_FAN

The one who is trolling, since he makes sexist comments, is you

Top Bottom