Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

Remembrance

Spain was 3rd with both the juries AND the televoters..? :O

What a change for Spain! You guys are on the right track - same with the UK! :)
Very well done. Great show.

GermanBango

Honestly I was blown away by this. I even voted a few times and I don`t even think the song is that good but that performance was stellar.

ESC94

Felicidades Espana!! :es: :)

This song will never really be my cup of tea but I´m still happy for your country that after so many bad results you ended up at the Top 5 again.

I think you´re on the wright track with the Benidorm festival, keep it.

Last edited:

ESC_FAN

Felicidades Espana!! :es: :)

This song will never really be my cupf of tea but I´m still happy for your country that after so many bad results you ended up at the Top 5 again.

I think you´re on the wright track with the Benidorm festival, keep it.
Thank you, hopefully Germany will have good positions again

soulm8

Hikaru

So proud of Chanel, I'm 20 and is the first time in my life I see this happen to my country in Eurovision, I still remember a lot of bad results, Barei, Manel, Alfred and Amaya, Soraya Arnelas, some of them deserved and others undeserved, but still nothing to be proud of.

I can safely say that I felt the Eurovision spirit, that Spain really believed it, that the dream was real. We might not have won, but we all are really happy with this result.

I think that Chanel deserved a bit more, but hey, I'm 👏 really 👏 happy 👏 and I can't ask for more right now.

I just hope in the coming years Spain still continues to be a competent country in ESC and not just the end of the voting poll.

PhoenixAscends

So proud of Chanel, I'm 20 and is the first time in my life I see this happen to my country in Eurovision, I still remember a lot of bad results, Barei, Manel, Alfred and Amaya, Soraya Arnelas, some of them deserved and others undeserved, but still nothing to be proud of.

I can safely say that I felt the Eurovision spirit, that Spain really believed it, that the dream was real. We might not have won, but we all are really happy with this result.

I think that Chanel deserved a bit more, but hey, I'm 👏 really 👏 happy 👏 and I can't ask for more right now.

I just hope in the coming years Spain still continues to be a competent country in ESC and not just the end of the voting poll.
Really nice to read, I’m glad your entry this year made you proud, and have hope for the future. Really great job well done 🇪🇸 with ❤️ from your friends 🇬🇧.

Yoozek

Maybe now the Spanish fans who were bitching throughout the eurovision season "oh we didn't get the titty lady/tangueiras" and "oh chanel had 5% with the televote and jury pushed her through" will shut up. She totally smashed it. If not for the world ongoing situation, this would be the winner. Fuego times are over.

Ausesken

It's the best result for Spain since 1995... The best result in 27 years!
I didn't watch Eurovision back in 1995 so this is the first time I see Spain in the top 5 xfaint and the best is knowing that finally RTVE takes this contest seriously! I was tired to watch Eurovision rooting for a foreign country because I was aware that we had no chances. It's not the same at all. Shared feeling with the :uk: I guess! They're the ones who best understand us right now :lol:

mup

I don't want to confront anyone, but this is very unfair
The commentator is quite a "character", he should have been more professional.

I didn't watch the show but I guess the 0 pts for Spain from Italy have a reason: the toxic comments coming from a part of the Spanish fandom started in February, smearing the Sanremo festival, our singers, our song (of which I'm not a fan) and then the organization, it was a constant flow of vicious attacks, every day. It's perfectly fine to criticise because there were flaws, but many crossed the line: people of the crew were heavily insulted with any kind of expression, I also believe it was reported that death threats were thrown at the stage designer by some Spanish fans and that's a criminal offense. The EBU had to issue a statement to calm these people but it didn't work. Comments from Spain kept wishing for Italians to die, for an earthquake, saying that we are useless, calling us mafia people and many more insults, it was like a poisonous sewer exploded. Even Mahmood said he was shocked at the level of savagery and wickedness in the attacks against him, I guess that, when the news came up, people didn't bother to vote. Actually I think that many, like me, felt this season was ruined by the excessive toxicity of certain fans.

Ausesken

The commentator is quite a "character", he should have been more professional.

I didn't watch the show but I guess the 0 pts for Spain from Italy have a reason: the toxic comments coming from a part of the Spanish fandom started in February, smearing the Sanremo festival, our singers, our song (of which I'm not a fan) and then the organization, it was a constant flow of vicious attacks, every day. It's perfectly fine to criticise because there were flaws, but many crossed the line: people of the crew were heavily insulted with any kind of expression, I also believe it was reported that death threats were thrown at the stage designer by some Spanish fans and that's a criminal offense. The EBU had to issue a statement to calm these people but it didn't work. Comments from Spain kept wishing for Italians to die, for an earthquake, saying that we are useless, calling us mafia people and many more insults, it was like a poisonous sewer exploded. Even Mahmood said he was shocked at the level of savagery and wickedness in the attacks against him, I guess that, when the news came up, people didn't bother to vote. Actually I think that many, like me, felt this season was ruined by the excessive toxicity of certain fans.
I haven't had time to pay much attention to Eurovision this year, so I didn't know about this... It's awful! Sadly it's not something surprising at all, because Chanel herself suffered from a lot ot bullying from Spanish eurofans and media (because their favourites Tanxugueiras or Rigoberta Bandini didn't win Benidorm Fest). They have no brains. Those who spread hate will get hate in return, in this case, with 0 votes from Italy, but this applies to every aspect in life as well. I'm sorry some of my countrymen are so toxic :( they are not the majority, but they make a lot of noise.

Much love to our Italian friends xheart

ag89

Very happy for Spain, it was wonderful to see their delegation so happy with each 12pts they received. This result proves the anger of Spanish public was not rational after Benidorm: at the end, the point is to select a song good for Eurovision, not for your local radio station or tv. Great job.

Bobjan FR

Finally a (very) good result for spain, and maybe they could have won over UK in normal circumstances ! And it prooves that juries can still vote for "sexy bops".

The only thing that makes me regret this good ranking .... the spanish fans behaviours, before and during the contest. Yesterday i was in a pub, there was a lot of spanish, They praised a lot Chanel, of course, WRS as well, some of the popular contestants, but were Booing (a bit) France and (a lot) UK.... During the vote, it was worse eveytime UK got points. Not surprised by this in fact. I remember they were crying about tanxugueiras losing the NF and bashing chane for winning, well, when i see what happened with France, i have some doubt they would have reach the third place with tanxugeiras lol.

mup

I haven't had time to pay much attention to Eurovision this year, so I didn't know about this... It's awful! Sadly it's not something surprising at all, because Chanel herself suffered from a lot ot bullying from Spanish eurofans and media (because their favourites Tanxugueiras or Rigoberta Bandini didn't win Benidorm Fest). They have no brains. Those who spread hate will get hate in return, in this case, with 0 votes from Italy, but this applies to every aspect in life as well. I'm sorry some of my countrymen are so toxic :( they are not the majority, but they make a lot of noise.

Much love to our Italian friends xheart
Don't worry, you don't have to apologise. I also remember how Chanel herself had to close her social media pages, she was a victim of online hate as well.

popavapeur

this song has grown on me like crazy I thought she was absolutely stellar yesterday

edit : but yeah spanish fans are toxic af and I don't know why, where does that come from ? cause I've seen those toxicity from spanish fans in others communities i'm a part of. Like what happened in Spain in the past to create those gremlins kids today ?

Top Bottom