Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonkonfui

It seems RTVE is seriously thinking about changing the lyrics of SloMo because according to some lunatics the song encourages prostitution. There is no limit for people's stupidity.

hijirio

Veteran
It seems RTVE is seriously thinking about changing the lyrics of SloMo because according to some lunatics the song encourages prostitution. There is no limit for people's stupidity.
I like the message that the song is promoting. If they make it less slutty than it is, I'm so downgrading my vote.

hzalfa

I think they will have to change them anyway because of the word "Bugatti", unless they go full Dami Im and claim that it's not referring to the car, but to a lady whose family name just so happens to be Bugatti.

Jonkonfui

I think they will have to change them anyway because of the word "Bugatti", unless they go full Dami Im and claim that it's not referring to the car, but to a lady whose family name just so happens to be Bugatti.
Lyrics are "llegó la mami... unA Bugatti" The car would be "un Bugatti"... But they will change it for sure. Rtve is not brave enough to fight for anything and contradict EBU or the feminists or whoever claims whatever stupid regarding the song. RTVE should tell them 'we are not gonna change shit if you dont like it fuck off" but instead: bow bow yes of course we change it sorry for the trouble. We humbly apologize...

Chorizo

It's not as boring and forgettable as last year's song, but I am not a big fan of this style of music. I think this song is rather annoying. It should get more than zero points from the audience because those who like her ass will give her some votes.
4 points.

Loindici

Veteran
Thing is they dont criticize she uses the word daddy but 'sugardaddy' (which is not in the lyrics) and then relate 'sugardaddism' (is this even a thing?) with prostitution. In their insanity they say that SloMo encourages prostitution. It makes no sense whatsoever and arguing with these ultra feminist deranged people is pointless.

They need some CupcakKe songs blasting in the party, I suppose.

crashworld

Veteran
The performance pretty much confirms how much backing vocals she had at Benidorm Festival.

Luckily the pre-recorded backing vocals is staying. If not, there is no way she is going to perform like this. Either she is going to tweak the choreography for her to sing properly or she will need to cut some dancers for actual backing vocalists to support her.

Zeus

Lol, that performance, my ears.. I really can't believe how this has so much fans. It's trashy, musically uncreative and she sings on the level of a 14 year old girl that sings in front of her mirror. Gosh, that video above me, it's really embarrassing.

I mean, I get that some people like dance/simple popsongs, or well, I know that for a fact and that's okay. And maybe they are disappointed because so far in the competition there aren't that many songs as such, but come on, really? Is this the level you lower yourself to?

Jonkonfui

Lol, that performance, my ears.. I really can't believe how this has so much fans. It's trashy, musically uncreative and she sings on the level of a 14 year old girl that sings in front of her mirror. Gosh, that video above me, it's really embarrassing.

I mean, I get that some people like dance/simple popsongs, or well, I know that for a fact and that's okay. And maybe they are disappointed because so far in the competition there aren't that many songs as such, but come on, really? Is this the level you lower yourself to?
Yep... And in my case i reach lower levels still... Why you wanna know?

hpp0

I don't think her vocals were that bad, she was just really out of breath. In Benidorm they had the kind of pre recorded vocals they have in MF and they were probably louder, that's why it wasn't that noticeable.

simori95

Some of you guys have Simon Cowell standards when it comes to vocals...:lol:

Chanel did great!
Exactly, I feel like a lot of people actively try to see her as worse than she is. She sounds good, even if a little breathy and it's literally not that hard to hear her voice through the backing vocals and there are really not many stray notes.

Especially considering she has the most exhausting dance routine on that stage, her vocals are more than impressive. You don't have to like it, but please remain realistic.

Jonkonfui

Exactly, I feel like a lot of people actively try to see her as worse than she is. She sounds good, even if a little breathy and it's literally not that hard to hear her voice through the backing vocals and there are really not many stray notes.

Especially considering she has the most exhausting dance routine on that stage, her vocals are more than impressive. You don't have to like it, but please remain realistic.
And then one of those singers delivering a deep emotional my ass message shrieks like a rat and this same critics wet their pants

Zeus

Some of you guys have Simon Cowell standards when it comes to vocals...:lol:

Chanel did great!
Ehm, being able to notice someone singing completely out of tune doesn't make you a Simon Cowell. It isn't doing 'great' at least in my book either.

But well, I see what the problem is now, thanks anyway.

Jonkonfui

Ehm, being able to notice someone singing completely out of tune doesn't make you a Simon Cowell. It isn't doing 'great' at least in my book either.

But well, I see what the problem is now, thanks anyway.
You are welcum... Always here to help.

Top Bottom