Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

spinachpie

This one is going to stand out so hard this year. Don't think juries will vote for it, as they never seem to for this type of entry. However the public will like it a lot. Top 15 imo.

Zerocalcare

Spain did a great job. Resetting the NF and choosing "SloMo" are important steps. I appreciate the song but the gaps are also evident. "SloMo" is mainly based not so much on musical construction but on the energy and seductive charm of Chanel and her group of dancers. The problem then is that the Spanish culture in recent years has been abused by many nations to compose pieces with an exotic flavor. The energetic style, the dancing diva have now entered the collective imagination of Eurovision fans. It is difficult for Spain to win. The Top 10 is within reach but I also fear the "fader effect". The road taken by Spain, I repeat, is the right one. In a few years, if Spain maintains the direction taken by France with Barbara Pravi could even win the Eurovision Song Contest. Good luck, Spain. We look forward to your warmth in Turin!

Last edited:

Jonkonfui

Hahaha why (Spain) can EVEN win? What do you mean EVEN as if it was something unthinkable?... And in a few years?? Before 2057 we can EVEN win... Hoooraaayyy!!!

Zerocalcare

Hahaha why (Spain) can EVEN win? What do you mean EVEN as if it was something unthinkable?... And in a few years?? Before 2057 we can EVEN win... Hoooraaayyy!!!
It is not unthinkable that Spain will win in 2022 but it is difficult. In my personal opinion, there are many more complete songs that will age better over time because, in addition to energy and dance, they have a melodic base. I see "SloMo" as a first step. The victory of the Eurovision Song Contest can also happen in one or two years. Not necessarily in 2057... Then, if I am proved wrong, I will be happy for you.

Do not live the comments of others in anger, nor get caught up in persecutory crises or unbridled competition, music is joy and not war. Precisely in this dark historical period we should understand how much hostilities hurt and are useless. Also accept the right criticisms, it seems to me that I have been balanced and respectful, as I and others have often accepted your respectable but severe judgments.

Ajeje Brazorf

Are people really enjoying Spain this year that much ( 1st on myeurovisionscoreboard and on many polls ) or are the spanish eurofans at it again? :unsure:

Nahhh, this song will not win and will enter the "Queen robbed!1!1!!!1!" category this year, imo. It's not a bad song, by any means, but come on: nothing unseen and nothing unsold before...

Jonkonfui

It is not unthinkable that Spain will win in 2022 but it is difficult. In my personal opinion, there are many more complete songs that will age better over time because, in addition to energy and dance, they have a melodic base. I see "SloMo" as a first step. The victory of the Eurovision Song Contest can also happen in one or two years. Not necessarily in 2057... Then, if I am proved wrong, I will be happy for you.

Do not live the comments of others in anger, nor get caught up in persecutory crises or unbridled competition, music is joy and not war. Precisely in this dark historical period we should understand how much hostilities hurt and are useless. Also accept the right criticisms, it seems to me that I have been balanced and respectful, as I and others have often accepted your respectable but severe judgments.
Accepted my comments? What do you mean by 'accept'? This is one says, the other reacts... All your blabla about my anger and this n that is more in your eye than in my intention... Dont assume.

Jonkonfui

Nahhh, this song will not win and will enter the "Queen robbed!1!1!!!1!" category this year, imo. It's not a bad song, by any means, but come on: nothing unseen and nothing unsold before...
If only songs unseen and unsold can win Eurovision, this year no one will win.

ayzelto

Spain did a great job. Resetting the NF and choosing "SloMo" are important steps. I appreciate the song but the gaps are also evident. "SloMo" is mainly based not so much on musical construction but on the energy and seductive charm of Chanel and her group of dancers. The problem then is that the Spanish culture in recent years has been abused by many nations to compose pieces with an exotic flavor. The energetic style, the dancing diva have now entered the collective imagination of Eurovision fans. It is difficult for Spain to win. The Top 10 is within reach but I also fear the "fader effect". The road taken by Spain, I repeat, is the right one. In a few years, if Spain maintains the direction taken by France with Barbara Pravi could even win the Eurovision Song Contest. Good luck, Spain. We look forward to your warmth in Turin!
I get your point perfectly. SloMo won’t win, but believe me: us Spanish fans will be happy enough if we can see countries giving us some more points than usual.

I think the non-existant diva factor this year (where are all the female bop numbers??) + a spotless performance will make people pay attention to Chanel. Plus, people like this kind of numbers when performed well. At this point, I would say she will be between 8-12th place, but we will see.

And yes, Benidorm was a real success, and I am sure we will have you all here in Spain celebrating Eurovision sooner than later 🙂🙂

Jonkonfui

I get your point perfectly. SloMo won’t win, but believe me: us Spanish fans will be happy enough if we can see countries giving us some more points than usual.

I think the non-existant diva factor this year (where are all the female bop numbers??) + a spotless performance will make people pay attention to Chanel. Plus, people like this kind of numbers when performed well. At this point, I would say she will be between 8-12th place, but we will see.

And yes, Benidorm was a real success, and I am sure we will have you all here in Spain celebrating Eurovision sooner than later 🙂🙂
No.no no... Us Spanish fans will be happy if SloMo wins, 2nd less happy but ok... Otherwise we will carry on hating Europe and charging Europeans (and basically everybody who is not Spanish) double the price for their Sangria when they come to Spain on holidays.

ayzelto

No.no no... Us Spanish fans will be happy if SloMo wins, 2nd less happy but ok... Otherwise we will carry on hating Europe and charging Europeans (and basically everybody who is not Spanish) double the price for their Sangria when they come to Spain on holidays.
What you just said doesn’t make any sense, but let me correct what I said: some of the Spanish fans will be happy with a decent result, including me. The rest will keep complaining forever and ever (we would be the winners in this category for sure).

VikingTiger

I think Spain can get a REALLY good result this year! I feel quite certain Chanel (because let's face it; it's more about her than the actual song) will reach top 10, and I think she is also a contender for the top 3.
Last year all the female bops suffered from fierce competition from each other; Senhit, Efendi, Natalia, Elena, Eden, Hurrican - I am sure they stole votes from each other. So far it seems Chanel will not have to face the same competition.
I predict that Spain will score massively amongst the mediterranean countries. I also think that Spain will score better than usual in the rest of Europe. Plus - I think juries will apprectiate Chanel as a performer, even though SloMo is not the kind of song the juries normally goes loco over.

shameless

Finally Spain has a banger that works again, hopefully their dreams will not be shattered once again but I really hope they gonna keep Benidorm and polish it a bit more in its execution if this will get a good result. I'm all here for a Spain-renaissance.

hijirio

Veteran
Looking at the current lineup, she can actually win the whole thing.
I can see the hype growing after the rehearsals

hijirio

Veteran
I mean, she has no rival. There’s Albania as a female diva banger but it’s an ethno-bop and Spain is a safer&more slick choice that appeals to everyone. I see it in basically everyone’s top 10.
And Chanel already showed she can set the stage on fire.

Top Bottom