Se apague el sol, se caiga el cielo
A tan solo unos centímetros los dos

Y dejar atrás el miedo
Con ti alma entre mis dedos quédate
Porque yo voy a quedarme​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
AndUK doesn't have to be afraid either. Btw. can't you change your ava to "FreeGermany"? :unsure:

Unfortunately no, because Britney is allegedly being abused and suffers from a very allegedly abusive, criminal and toxic conservatorship in which she has been trapped for 13 years. Basic human rights like meeting friends whenever she wants, voting in elections, seeing her own children have allegedly been taken away from her. She needs to be freed first!

mauve

Veteran
Unfortunately no, because Britney is allegedly being abused and suffers from a very allegedly abusive, criminal and toxic conservatorship in which she has been trapped for 13 years. Basic human rights like meeting friends whenever she wants, voting in elections, seeing her own children have allegedly been taken away from her. She needs to be freed first!
I have read about it (wasn't it her father who took away her rights?) , but haven't followed the topic much as I am not a Britney-fan, but I truly hope that she gets her rights back. :(

Mainshow

Veteran
I have read about it (wasn't it her father who took away her rights?) , but haven't followed the topic much as I am not a Britney-fan, but I truly hope that she gets her rights back. :(

Yes, her father who couldn't run any businesses and was broke is no getting 250,000$+ each year for taking care of Britney.
The US court system is such a mess!

Thanks!

Anyway, good luck :es: xheart

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Britney is a world treasure that must be protected at any cost.

aef

This song makes my ears bleed so much. When will :es: finally have any good song at Eurovision? :0: points.

ayzelto

Understanding the lyrics makes the song more pleasant for me, but unfortunately for :es: it screams last place in the final. I feel sorry for Blas because I know he loves Eurovision and he’s a good artist, he just didn’t understand what Eurovision is about. And it seems like our head of delegation neither.

VikingTiger

Understanding the lyrics makes the song more pleasant for me, but unfortunately for :es: it screams last place in the final. I feel sorry for Blas because I know he loves Eurovision and he’s a good artist, he just didn’t understand what Eurovision is about. And it seems like our head of delegation neither.
I am sorry.... at the moment Germany seems to be screaming even higher... :ROFLMAO:

Mrm

Veteran
I like this entry..I don't get such a negative response..

Mrm

Veteran
I love how he sung "Euphoria".. xheat

ESC94

Well, before I´ll face the nightmare that the :de: entry will be I´ll tell you my opinion about Blas entry.

Lo siento :es:, but you´re my last place at the moment!! This song is so boring and sounds like it was written with the book "ESC - Entries for Dummies", basically to get some jury votes. My main problem here is that I simply don´t believe A SINGLE WORD he sings, therefore I don´t feel anything, and that´s a death punch for any ballad. The fact that I still don´t like his voice doesn´t help either. (n)

So all in all there´s really nothing I like about that song and as @Mainshow already said another bottom 5 result is already save. I give this entry :0:, I´m really sorry. :(

But don´t be sad, in a few hours you won´t be the only one with :0: anymore. ;)

Last edited:

Biste

I just realized there is like a complete minute of that loud PAPAPAAPA PAPAPAAPA, end with a loud AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA by Blas.
Such a climactic ending of this song /s

Even if this song is bland and monotonous, I give this 6 points which I think is fair because Blas is still a great performer. I just wish Blas would get a much better song to fully utilize his' vocal capabilities and gain an actual following. He deserves better, but the Spanish delegation is probably comfortable with receiving bottom 5 placements for years to come.

Loindici

Veteran
Guys, am I the only one feeling weird about the lack of Spanish drama and the emergence of Cypriot drama? :lol:

Top Bottom