23 9.8%

16 6.8%

17 7.2%

10 4.3%

12 5.1%

39 16.6%

• Total voters

Sahistul

Very unhappy with this result, I voted Spain and the song was very good, very good performance by Lucia and the show. Too bad it was underrated, only place 23 it's insane..

Jesus

It's really REALLY unfair the result that Spain had. I was in the arena and I can tell you that everybody were dancing and no one was seated. I just can't figure out any reason for a 23th position...

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Spain was so much fun and everyone was on their feet during that song. Maybe it just didn't have the same magic watching it on TV but I thought it was such a simple, fun and authentic song, it deserved a whole lot better than 23rd place. Don't give up Spain, your time will come!

Jesus

Of course Spain was not the best of the night, that's for sure. But 23th place? Come on...

Alin

This was extremely underrated! It deserved atleast top5 if not the first.
Shame that Europe doesnt know what the real music is about : P F**k the results. Spain was the best!

Magizian

I had Spain in my personal top 3, and imo this was the best Spanish entry since 2003. Sometimes I just don't get Europe :?

Milos-BC

She gave her best that can be seen easily, but the song is just terribly bland imo. It's like a lemonade actually, and Europe doesn't appreciate such songs. Last year's entry was much better, so this outcome is not surprising for me. Better luck next year Spain.

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Definitely better than last year! The better the song is, the worse it does - that seems to be the case for the last 4 years with Spain, at least. :lol:

Or to make a definition "a success of the song is inversely proportional to the quality/goodness of it" :lol: :mrgreen:

Galandar

I discovered a nice rhytm of this song during the ESC in Germany. The first time I really liked it when I saw a group of Spanish guys and girls dancing it on the stage at Euroclub in Dusseldorf. This was so cool! In my point of view it was underestimated in the final voting. It deserved muh higher placing

Edward

Without warning or reason this one has hit me hard one of the other days. Still not quite a fan but I don't know why my brain did not process the radio-friendly catchiness appeal of this song 5 years ago. Now it is all finally too obvious to me.

/random

Top Bottom