5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

midnightsun

Veteran
For a few days Australia was my No. 1, but I simply love "Carpe diem" and it is on my first spot again. Thank you for such a fantastic song, Slovenia! xheartxheartxheart

I‘m constantly switching between Australia, Latvia and Slovenia. :LOL: And, to be honest, I do like San Marino too. But as we vote in Semi 1 I can just try to make Latvia qualify, the rest is not in my hands.

mauve

Veteran
I‘m constantly switching between Australia, Latvia and Slovenia. :LOL: And, to be honest, I do like San Marino too. But as we vote in Semi 1 I can just try to make Latvia qualify, the rest is not in my hands.
Those are my first three favorites as well! Slovenia, Australia and Latvia --- and I like them all equally! :love:

aef

Well out of all the bands this is miles ahead for me. I'm still in love with the song! :love:

:lv: has become a fader for me during the past days (still good though), :au: is very basic in my opinion - not as good as their previous NF song. :sm: is very bad in my opinion.

Betwixt Tales

I'm really loving the Slovenian entry this year. It reminds me of the kind of music I listened to 20 years ago, bringing me back to my youth. Haha. :geek:
So far, it's the only entry I would actively put on and enjoy outside of the ESC bubble, so this sits really high with me.
Unfortunately, that doesn't guarantee it a place in the final. But thankfully Slovenia and Denmark are in the same semi-final, so I get to vote for it, and do my part to hopefully see it move on. (What's wrong with the bookmakers? This should be placed so much higher!)
However, I do not see it winning the ESC, though it would be amazing for Slovenia to finally take it home, especially with such a great song. :)

rasmuslights

Veteran
Well out of all the bands this is miles ahead for me. I'm still in love with the song! :love:

:lv: has become a fader for me during the past days (still good though), :au: is very basic in my opinion - not as good as their previous NF song. :sm: is very bad in my opinion.

I still prefer Latvia. But this is definitely another good one.

Australia is cringy for me and even worse than San Marino tbh.

joker in

^Well, they did it again, remained on top. (y)

Reading about the hosts in Liverpool, it got me thinking - if Slovenia in not too distant future manages to win the competition, who do you think would be the Slovene hosts?
My first picks would be Mojca Mavec and Tomaž Mihelič (Marlenna from Sestre).
Would you really choose someone to host who is not even popular in Slovenia? but no matter what, Slovenia will not win. 😊

Ajeje Brazorf

^Well, they did it again, remained on top. (y)

Reading about the hosts in Liverpool, it got me thinking - if Slovenia in not too distant future manages to win the competition, who do you think would be the Slovene hosts?
My first picks would be Mojca Mavec and Tomaž Mihelič (Marlenna from Sestre).

Klemen Slakonja, obviously. That guy loves Eurovision and is one of the most hilarious tv presenters in recent years.

If you don't know who this guy is, check it out. Sometimes I wish for a Slovenian win just to see him being the host...

simori95

Now that we know all the 37 entries, I can officially confirm that Slovenias entry is unfortunately my very last this year.

That doesn’t mean it’s bad, in fact I don’t think it is. It just doesn’t do anything for me, it’s neither my preferred style nor does it create any kind of emotion in me or even stick in my head. I don’t mind it at all though, so it’s still a 5 to me, which shows that this is not a bad year at all to me.

I really wish for a revamp though that gives this piece any kind of power whatsoever (to my ears), cause I do see it rise MASSIVELY in my own Top if the instrumental were more exciting and if there were an actual kind of climax. Since many people seem to love it though, I wish them good luck and I am sure they will do decently at Eurovision :)

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Having a hard time choosing between this and Finland as my fave.

Upgrading to a :12: regardless. Anyone who doesn't like this is plain wrong.

dizzydjc

So it took me a while to appreciate this song but i'm there and totally stanning for it. This and Georgia will be getting my vote in Semi 2.

midnightsun

Veteran
This being 30th in odds is ridiculous
Definitely!

I think it's gonna end up left side of scoreboard
I‘m not sure. It’s my #4 overall this year, I really love it, and I don’t want to be party pooper but I don’t think they‘re even safe to qualify. This song is in danger the most to end up as the fan favourite flop. I hope I‘m wrong but I don’t know if it’s an instant grip.

ayzelto

They’re winning their semi, right? Unless Austria slays I cannot imagine another scenario. The song hasn’t really clicked for me 100% (it’s maybe a 6/12 for me), but I am sure I am not the only one wanting Slovenia winning a semifinal. Just epic.

Top Bottom