4 2.2%

5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC94

"Katrina" sounds ok, but it´s not a masterpiece either.

It doesn´t seem as hopeless as :bg: this year though. :lol:

Last edited:

FilipFromSweden

they're so hot

Mainshow

Veteran
Unlike Bulgaria 2022, their sound doesn´t "sound" that dated, imo - and we can expect something genuine and authentic (they will stick to their core sound, their song will be in Slovenian), they are well-established acts and (from what I´ve heard) quite popular in Slovenia.

Personally, I haven´t liked any of the three songs I´ve listened to but oh well, I have never liked that radio-friendly pop/rock songs "soccer mommies" seem to love.

ESC94

Unlike Bulgaria 2022, their sound doesn´t "sound" that dated, imo - and we can expect something genuine and authentic (they will stick to their core sound, their song will be in Slovenian), they are well-established acts and (from what I´ve heard) quite popular in Slovenia.

Personally, I haven´t liked any of the three songs I´ve listened to but oh well, I have never liked that radio-friendly pop/rock songs "soccer mommies" seem to love.

What´s wrong about "soccer moms"?? :LOL:

ESC94

Because "vanilla" is utterly basic and unadventurous.
It´s basically the epitome of boring ice cream flavour.

645ba3b0b1b090faed2eaf1662f83041--vanilla-candles-britney-spears.jpg

It may not be that "special", but does everything have to be super "exiciting"?? I mean, who the hell eats these super fancy ice cream creations except some hipsters who post every crap on Instagram to show how "open minded" they are?? xshrug

Mainshow

Veteran
Well, that happens when you eat salted licorice, your taste buds go downhill. :ROFLMAO:

Not everyone can be that adventurous :xo:

"Vanilla" is just a "slang" idiom for "unadventurous" and "convential" - vanilla is universally liked and pretty much generic (still can be good and tasty, though)... dunno, like most hit singles by Ava Max - they are pretty "vanilla" as well (quite catchy, though).

HarryUK

I'm sad there's no EMA in 2023 :(

The EDM chaos is a highlight of mine every year

Mainshow

Veteran
Best Slovenian entry ever
It has been my favourite Slovenian entry for years - but then.. "Sebi" and "Hvala, ne..." happened.
It´s one of the rare occasions when a revamped English version sounded better than the original performed in a native tongue, imo.

Top Bottom