4 2.2%

5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

shameless

Call me ready for my beloved sLOVEenija finally making the top 10 again. It's not that they never delivered in the last years its just so hard for a central european country without much lobby to be taken more serious as one of the more interesting countries.

DanielLuis

They've delivered for sure, but I think their only two entries worthy of a top ten in the past 10 years were "Here For You" and "Sebi", to be fair.

EscGeek

Veteran
Joker Out's announcement got me so hyped up i decided to do a tier list of all of our entries xleftxcheer

Btw, it's in chronological order... i didn't wanna bother.. :lol:

Last edited:

I'd be very surprised if they aren't at EMA next year.

they're easily the most popular band in slovenia rn and will win easily. + the lead singer has been EMA host this year and was in esc jury in 2021.

So, Slovenian 00's Arctic Monkeys (bass especially, reverbs).

I love it, I cannot ever get tired of something like this.

Rada imam Katrinu.

Way to go brothers!

blue00eyes

It has been my favourite Slovenian entry for years - but then.. "Sebi" and "Hvala, ne..." happened.
It´s one of the rare occasions when a revamped English version sounded better than the original performed in a native tongue, imo.
The best entry of Slovenia has never been chosen like Saša Lendero and Saša Lendero, two mistakes caused two non qualifications

aef

I guess it's a more or less decent choice... I wanted something else though. I'm not sure how Rock in Slovenian will work at an international stage - but hey :it: won with Rock in Italian. Hm lets wait and see, another top 10 result for :sl: would be such a nice thing after all those years!

aef

I love these two songs so much right now. It's just such a nice vibe. If they manage to create a unique moment on the big stage in may, they can do well! I can see both the rock ballady and the more uptempo direction working well for them. I just don't want a mediocre rock song please.

The beat in Demoni is so simple on the one hand yet it's such a nice vibe. Imagine that this was the chosen song and that it was staged at Eurovision with elements of the music video (the octagonal mirror, the lights, the camera angle..) :love: I definitely keep my fingers crossed for something as intriguing as these two songs for May!

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
"Joker Out, who will represent Slovenia at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest in Liverpool, will present their song through a special show called Misija Liverpool. The show will be broadcast on 4 February, however the Slovenian broadcaster RTVSLO have announced that fans can attend the recording of the show a week prior to broadcast and be amongst the first to hear the song. "

Luneaux

Ooh, I just listened the band's earlier music and I liked the sounds of them! :giggle: Hopefully they will stay true to their music and won't change it for Eurovision... And then I can have streaks of liking Slovenian entries! Oh and Slovenian language sounds soooo good by the way! :love:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
The song is "Carpe Diem"

EscGeek

Veteran
Great, now Carpe Diem needs to release a song called "Joker Out" :ROFLMAO:

xmusic
they'll probably do it by "tomorrow" (not really, "jutr" means "tomorrow") :mrgreen:

EscGeek

Veteran
@EscGeek

Are you ready to give an opinion based off a poor sound quality 8 second snippet of Carpe diem? :lol:

Thank you for this. I was hoping for any leak to come out :D

I'm fully expecting to put :sl: in my top 10 and this leak just confirmed my hype.

Btw the lyrics go like this:
"...we'll dance all night, we'll love and play..."
it's possible that instead of "love" they could also be saying "get drunk" :ROFLMAO:

Mainshow

Veteran
The 8 seconds sound promising - at least they made me curious about the whole song. I like the vibe they seem to be going for.. hopefully, it won´t be turning into a monotonous tune.

Top Bottom