5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
Plus, you can’t always extrapolate from a semi result to the results in the GF. People vote for someone in the semis because they want them to Q but their favourites were in the other semi or one of the AQ so they end up voting for them instead in the final.
More often than not, a song with strong televote in the semi, got plucked and plundered by an early running order in the Grand Final.

midnightsun

Veteran
Especially when it’s a song that is not on the producers' radar to win. (i.e. who they don’t want to win.)

Last edited:

AndroZeus

I... hope they're doing the Slovene version at ESC. Idk, maybe English will get them a better placing, but I definitely like the song better when the language barrier allows me to imagine that the lyrics are a masterpiece.

MopManMoss

Veteran
They better be doing the Slovene version because that’s my 2nd favourite of the year, the English one would barely be in my top 15

12Pointsgoto.....

I... hope they're doing the Slovene version at ESC. Idk, maybe English will get them a better placing, but I definitely like the song better when the language barrier allows me to imagine that the lyrics are a masterpiece.
The slovene version will do better at eurovision, in my opinion, it has a certain type of charm.

crashworld

Veteran
This entry to me is the best band entry for this year's contest and the only band that is on my ESC Spotify playlist.

The English version is a no-go for me. Typically, I am quite nonchalant about English versions of songs that are made in native language originally. But this time round, the English version however made the song sound a kinda "lifeless" as opposed to the original version.

MopManMoss

Veteran
The English version is going to be on their English language album which will be their third overall one but first non Slovene one

Both Slovenian and English studio recording versions (official videos) with that awful vocal compression should be hacked by good people and removed from YT in the interest of this band.

crashworld

Veteran
The lead singer is really cute! Coming in to say this. :p

And also, upgrading this to a :8:. My number 8 this year!

Last edited:

Chorizo

The music video is better than the song, which is nothing special. 5 points.

TB98

I know I’ve said this before but go and listen to the album they put out last year (demoni) it’s legitimately one of the best albums I’ve ever heard, no songs are worth skipping at all
Most of the songs in the album would be great Eurovision entries tbh. Felt a special connection with 'Padam' and 'Novi Val'. 'Katrina', 'Demoni', and 'Vse Kar Vem', all bangers as well. The whole album is amazing indeed.

shameless

Still love their energy but their outfits look like straight from ESC 2001. Not sure if it works or rather irritates people.

Top Bottom