The storm’s relentless
But everybody knows
Everybody knows
We’re born to the fight

Hey child
Why ya hiding from the light?​

Last edited by a moderator:

MooseShoes

One more thing. Though I'm not the most active contributor, I've certainly hung around here long enough to see the all-round appreciation for RainyWoods and I'm so glad he loves this entry. Just make sure you don't describe yourself as "not religious" but "spiritual" if you happen to bump into any vicars that look like David Mitchell...

aef

I don't know if this was clarified yet but where will the Eurovision version exactly start and end, will we somehow get the outro from the live performance at EMA at Eurovision? I love how everyone at the reaction videos is totally confused with the ending...

Ali_

I don't know if this was clarified yet but where will the Eurovision version exactly start and end, will we somehow get the outro from the live performance at EMA at Eurovision? I love how everyone at the reaction videos is totally confused with the ending...
The outro is in the "music video" on the Eurovision channel, it wasnt in her live performance on EMA so I assume it'll finish at the red part (which is where the live performance ended)

aef

Already over 400,000 views on Youtube is quite impressive for :sl: and it's way more than some of the other songs got by now!

pardoESC

I gave it 4 points.

A song that annoyed me a little. First of all the singer, not that she's not good, she's great, she's great, her song last year was great. But this year it's not that, she can perform a song better than that.

What's more, this song takes up almost every Eurovision gimmick. All about the quiet ballad with the fire around, the singer with the great voice style Shiri Maimon.

Also Hallelujah, has become the new "Ding Dong", it appears in almost every Eurovision song. (Although
That might be the magic word to win the Eurovision Song Contest then, who knows?)

Honestly, at first I read that she would sing a song called "Amen" I thought it might be a cover for Liora from '95 and I was quite disappointed that it was not it.

I do not know why, but this song, constantly made me comparisons to singers in Israel

daniels1000

I was worried when I saw it's a religious song because I wanted to love this year's entry as much as "Voda", and I find everything having to do anything with religion absolutely toxic. But if I really like the song, then the lyrics can hardly change my opinion. These lyrics can totally be interpreted metaphorically anyway.

It's perhaps not as authentic/amazing as "Voda", but I'm so glad that it turned out to be great anyway xheart Ana is just amazing and elevates the song so much

Grinch

I wanted to hate this song because of the religious lyrics and gospel thingy but when she starts screaming "Hallelujah"... well, goosebumps... dammit :(

Sammy

Veteran
upgraded it to from :0: to :2: I still don't like the message, but I think I have to give credit to the vocals.

wtf

This must be the most underestimated entry this year. This vocal coach can't get over her vocals throughout the performance. The juries will be floored and I can see it do Tamara, if not even Conchita. o_O

aef

I'm downgrading to :10: points but she's still a queen

crashworld

Veteran
Didn't see anyone posting this but the song is on Spotify.

Noticed it was uploaded on 27-Feb. I guess it was only made public recently?
I am surprised they didn't do a revamp on the song like they did with "Voda". I feel the song could do a revamp.

Last edited:
Top Bottom