10 6.7%

6 4.0%

13 8.7%

• Total voters

Grinch

Very nice song but nothing to remember.

Good luck Slovakia xcheer

Scooby

I think there is no chance to see Slovakia twice on this ESC!

aletem

Their clothing style resembled Feminem's from last year. And that was the first sign that this entry won't do well. :lol: It is sad though. I like this song and I think this was underrated by the media, the OGAE, the fans, by everyone. It was a very good attempt from Slovakia once again. True, the performance wasn't memorable, but the song was enjoyable.

GRE

The girls were very good.
It would be dificult to qualify,
but its a pitty for this country that tries hard for 3 years.
If they withdraw (propably),
i will totaly understand them!

PeterLPZ

The girls were cute. I think, the song was too american and as we all know, mostly such songs are failing. When I heard it, I was sure, that they won´t reach the final, unfortunately. I would see Slovakia in the final one day. Please don´t withdraw 2012.

martin

thank you for all Slovakia you was great:) if i could vote for you i will give you 5 votes probaly and 1 to bulgaria. Hope you are not too mad about this

kotten

You mostly remember they were two leggy twins. However I don't think the song was that bad, sounded like a 90's Atomic Kitten song so I didn't really feel modern.

A-lister

Veteran
Boring but solid performance.

The song is still kinda bad though and for once Slovakia didn't deserve a final spot (unlike 2009-2010)..

Problem is though as a ballad this was better than the wailing Austrian mess and I'd rather have this in the final than Moldovan crap joke.

Unfortunally Slovakia is not Austria, France or whatever and will not have juries kissing their a**

A-lister

Veteran
they sang well but this song lacked of something. I think that's why they are not in the final. :?

Well this goes for other entries aswell. I didn't say they deserved final, but wailing Austrian mess didn't either or Moldovan crap or mediocre Ukrainian ballad imo.

ESCfan

I can't understand the results...please vote again,they must be on the final!!!I love so much the song.I hope Slovakia will still be next year in ESC.

sapsan

These awesome girls were one of the best that night. But many Europeans prefer to listen crappy songs that Moldova or Ireland presented. I'LL MISS YOU TWIINS cry::cry::cry:

Scooby

This was by far the most boring song in the second semi, girls are soooo HOT but song is perfect for funerals!

Margerita86

Seems like the twins got 13th place in the semi, don't know with how many points they missed a spot in the final.

Top Bottom