Contact us

SimTvOfficial - Youtube Machinima Channel

Genesis

Hi!
I dont know if thats the right forum to post my work, but it seems like a right place :p
Since 2009, I'm running a YouTube channel with my videos done using game engine, particularly, The Sims 3. Some of my videos are an actual series, one consisting of 26 episode, but they are all polish-only. Gonna show you two recent ones, and leave you a link to my channel!

www.youtube.com/simtvofficial

Any comments highly appreciated! :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: SimTvOfficial- Youtube Machinima Channel

Wow. these are great! Well done. :D

Genesis

Thank you! Glad you liked my videos :D

Genesis

Hello folks. Long time and no see in here xheat
I'm currently working on something new, and its due to release in Fall/Autumn of this year. The film I'm currently working on is slightly inspired by Silent Hill, but it is not direct "copy-paste" of the famous franchise, I rather took some key elements from the games and re-imagined them.
Currently I have released 3 short teasers. I will be releasing one more, then I want to show you Story Trailer, which will explain more in detail what the film is going to be about, and then finally the film itself... or rather a part of it, as I have decided to divide the whole project into 5 parts. I will link you teasers, and let me know what you think about them xlove xheart

Genesis

Trailer is finally here! So excited that I can finally share this with you guys :) First episode should be up around Jan/Feb of 2020 :)

Genesis

Those who are playing our WorldVision game already had a chance to see this video, but for the rest; this is my newest video called You Rain!

Top Bottom