Contact us

Shameless promotion & survey

JamieBrown

Heyo xhug

Long time no see, I know^^

And there's a reason I came back :D I have a little streaming project running at Twitch and for the upcoming ESC semifinals a friend of me and I want to do a watchalong and talk/react about it. For that we thought about a short survey we could make to get some insights on general views about Eurovision, so it might help us to talk something different than just the simple reactions.

For that we put 4 simple questions in a google docs where you can write your personal answer anonymously in a column. The spreadsheet can be found under the following link...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ds08z5y8iho0O1W9jZJ9Lx2pepXSbXZGf6Hn7r-Nhlg/edit?usp=sharing

Personally, I'm just interested which countries you think made the most/least progress in the recent years, talking about glow-ups and wasted potentials in the Eurovision bubble. These are the questions A+B

As my friend is more interested in the arts & looks of the stagings he is curious about your opinions which historical entries had the most/least fitting stagings, e.g. The staging was way too simple/big for the song or the song might not have been mesmerizing for itself but the looks elevated it so well. These are the questions in the columns C&D

You would do me a favour if you could take 5 minutes to answer these questions and of course, if you want to join us in the watchalongs, you can follow the link to my twich channel. The spoken language should be mainly in german, but my community is fluent enough to switch into english from time to time :D

https://www.twitch.tv/woodie_mcwoodhead

Have a nice weekend and a lot of fun in the next Eurovision week xmetal

Ezio

Veteran
Where is the GDPR compliance statement?

Bobjan FR

Do you need our answers soon ? Because i'm thinking that after the results of this year i could change my mind

And for the questions C and D, does it concern countries on many years of just one specific year ?

Last edited:

JamieBrown

Do you need our answers soon ? Because i'm thinking that after the results of this year i could change my mind

Hey, as we'd like to take on some answers during our watchalongs, the time limit is very narrowed, I know xrose

And for the questions C and D, does it concern countries on many years of just one specific year ?

I've noticed that my question was a bit misleading. Actually, you can refer to any historical entry (in that case you should write that specific year in the column as well^^)

Thanks to all the participants of the survey, there are already some interesting insights on your views xhug
As I wrote above, the questions C+D were quite irritating and I think most answers are referring to this year's stagings. There's is nothing wrong with that, but you can refer to any year you want to. Just write the year in the column as well, then :)

JamieBrown

Hey guys,

so thrilled. You can still write your answers in the survey above.

Also for everyone interested in the watchalong, follow the link to my twitch channel. Stream will start @20:30 pm. As I also said, the main language will be german, but we are able to switch to english from time to time^^

Top Bottom