5 2.3%

6 2.7%

21 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Onas eroproc ni somrefne snem

Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna?
Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna? (Koja li je tajna?)
Mislim da u pitanju je duboka hidratacija
Kažu da na koži i kosi se jasno vidi sve
Recimo, tamni kolutovi oko očiju ukazuju na probleme s jetrom
Frke oko usana možda uvećanu slezinu
Uvećana slezina nije dobra, nije lepa
A umetnica mora biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, mora, mora, mora

Velika je sreća što postoji
Autonomni nervni sistem
Ne moram kontrolisati otkucaje srca
Srce kuca, srce samo kuca
Lepi dani, jarke boje, suknje moje na mom telu
Suknje moje, pas i ja
Šetamo nas dvoje, brojimo korake,
suknja ide oko noge moje,
mi šetamo i to je sve
I ne mora bolje, srce samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka kuca, neka dišem
Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja
(Bože zdravlja)

Nemam knjižicu
O kako da me prate (U ime zdravlja)
Da o meni brinu (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica je nevidljiva (U ime zdravlja)
Ne vidiš me, to je magija (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica može biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, može, može, može

In corpore sano, in corpore sano
Corpus je sano i šta ćemo sad
Mens infirma in corpore sano
Animus tristis in corpore sano
Mens desperata in corpore sano
Mens conterrita in corpore sano
I šta ćemo sad​

Bobjan FR

They could have put all the subtitles, i'm not sure people noticed the "meghan markle" in the beginning, even if there was a close shot at this precise moment :3.

Zeus

From which countries do the Serbians on here (or people in that region) expect big televote scores?

For Serbia it might hurt a bit that there is Ukraine as well. I guess from Eastern Europe/Balkan etc, the most 12's will go to Ukraine. Moldova might be a strong contender as well. So maybe Serbia will get a lot of 7/8/10's from that part of Europe.

And I'm a bit worried about the rest of Europe, especially western Europe and Scandinavia. I don't think a lot of people get it and will vote for it like crazy.

Milos-BC

From which countries do the Serbians on here (or people in that region) expect big televote scores?

For Serbia it might hurt a bit that there is Ukraine as well. I guess from Eastern Europe/Balkan etc, the most 12's will go to Ukraine. Moldova might be a strong contender as well. So maybe Serbia will get a lot of 7/8/10's from that part of Europe.

And I'm a bit worried about the rest of Europe, especially western Europe and Scandinavia. I don't think a lot of people get it and will vote for it like crazy.

I am not concerned with televoting at all. I think she did really well there even last night. I am more concerned with the juries, to be honest. However, there is a good possibility that the juries might rank her well enough, and with massive support on televoting, that could be enough for....anything. We will see.

And I expect massive support on televoting because the song has an obvious viral potential, she is trending in a lot of countries, even the ones that rarely give us points and that suggests something. At the moment, she also has more than 2 million views on YouTube. The strongest support will come from ex-yu countries, the Balkan region that also loves her to bits now, but I also expect some points from countries that usually don't vote for us. And we will see what that will bring.

Personally, I am hoping for our best result since 2012, we have a good opportunity this year and the odds are showing that..........I hope she will end as high as possible, but no matter how she ends in the end, we are all super proud of her and everything she did in Turin. She represented :rs: in the best possible way.

She became an icon, she resurrected the interest for ESC in this country, and this level of national euphoria wasn't seen even when Zeljko and Marija were representing us. This is a whole new level. I thank her for the opportunity to just witness and experience all of this, it is truly amazing xheart

Zeus

I am not concerned with televoting at all. I think she did really well there even last night. I am more concerned with the juries, to be honest. However, there is a good possibility that the juries might rank her well enough, and with massive support on televoting, that could be enough for....anything. We will see.

And I expect massive support on televoting because the song has an obvious viral potential, she is trending in a lot of countries, even the ones that rarely give us points and that suggests something. At the moment, she also has more than 2 million views on YouTube. The strongest support will come from ex-yu countries, the Balkan region that also loves her to bits now, but I also expect some points from countries that usually don't vote for us. And we will see what that will bring.

Personally, I am hoping for our best result since 2012, we have a good opportunity this year and the odds are showing that..........I hope she will end as high as possible, but no matter how she ends in the end, we are all super proud of her and everything she did in Turin. She represented :rs: in the best possible way.

She became an icon, she resurrected the interest for ESC in this country, and this level of national euphoria wasn't seen even when Zeljko and Marija were representing us. This is a whole new level. I thank her for the opportunity to just witness and experience all of this, it is truly amazing xheart
Thanks for your reaction! I'm also more worried with the juries, that's why I really hope she will do greatly with the televotes. I was asking for more specificly if maybe some Serbians already have a good feeling or idea about what specific countries might give this 10's or 12's with the televotes btw.

Milos-BC

Thanks for your reaction! I'm also more worried with the juries, that's why I really hope she will do greatly with the televotes. I was asking for more specificly if maybe some Serbians already have a good feeling or idea about what specific countries might give this 10's or 12's with the televotes btw.

Personally, I believe she will get 12 points from all ex-yu countries, she could also get 8, 10, or 12 points from countries like :de: and :at: . That already brings her close to 100 points.

The rest is harder to predict, but I do expect points to come even from countries that rarely give us something this time. For example, I know that the song has become really popular in :es: , so we may get some nice points from :es: as well.

Gogerko

Konstrakta is not representing only Serbia tonight, she is representing all ex-Yu countries. To be honest, I was never this nervous about someone representing Croatia. I feel something special will happen tonight.

Zeus

I hope that people in Western and North Europe will also vote for this. I'm going to do my best at least, altough my general feeling is that in The Netherlands almost nobody understands it. The only person I know who understands the message and all is my girlfriend because I explained almost every part of the lyrics to her loool.

Also hope the juries will not totally crash it.

mauve

Veteran
Personally, I believe she will get 12 points from all ex-yu countries, she could also get 8, 10, or 12 points from countries like :de: and :at: . That already brings her close to 100 points.

The rest is harder to predict, but I do expect points to come even from countries that rarely give us something this time. For example, I know that the song has become really popular in :es: , so we may get some nice points from :es: as well.
I am certain that Konstrakta will receive points from Germany. I could imagine like 8-10 points. I will vote a few times for her. The song is just amazing! Lots of love and GOOD LUCK, Serbia! xheart

VikingTiger

I hope that people in Western and North Europe will also vote for this. I'm going to do my best at least, altough my general feeling is that in The Netherlands almost nobody understands it. The only person I know who understands the message and all is my girlfriend because I explained almost every part of the lyrics to her loool.

Also hope the juries will not totally crash it.

I would actually be more worried about the juryvotes than the televotes from the Nordics. I can totally see the norwegians picking up their phones and vote for Kanstrakta! The norwegian jury?....not so much...
:rolleyes:

Datura

i think serbia will get A LOT of televotes at least from all the balkan countries and neighbours, 12 from austria is guaranteed imo

Top Bottom