5 2.3%

6 2.7%

21 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Onas eroproc ni somrefne snem

Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna?
Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna? (Koja li je tajna?)
Mislim da u pitanju je duboka hidratacija
Kažu da na koži i kosi se jasno vidi sve
Recimo, tamni kolutovi oko očiju ukazuju na probleme s jetrom
Frke oko usana možda uvećanu slezinu
Uvećana slezina nije dobra, nije lepa
A umetnica mora biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, mora, mora, mora

Velika je sreća što postoji
Autonomni nervni sistem
Ne moram kontrolisati otkucaje srca
Srce kuca, srce samo kuca
Lepi dani, jarke boje, suknje moje na mom telu
Suknje moje, pas i ja
Šetamo nas dvoje, brojimo korake,
suknja ide oko noge moje,
mi šetamo i to je sve
I ne mora bolje, srce samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka kuca, neka dišem
Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja
(Bože zdravlja)

Nemam knjižicu
O kako da me prate (U ime zdravlja)
Da o meni brinu (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica je nevidljiva (U ime zdravlja)
Ne vidiš me, to je magija (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica može biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, može, može, može

In corpore sano, in corpore sano
Corpus je sano i šta ćemo sad
Mens infirma in corpore sano
Animus tristis in corpore sano
Mens desperata in corpore sano
Mens conterrita in corpore sano
I šta ćemo sad​

tuorem

Serbians reinventing and outdoing themselves I see. Most iconic Serbian entry ever. That was a moment.

Like Ana, I didn't have time for that sadistic last-minute reveal, but I'm thrilled to see it advance. Next destination: top 5 please.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'mma rehearse the choreography for Mother Konstrakta's sanitary ritual next Saturday. Take my healthy 12 points but wash your hands first.

KqoTJj.gif

Kaz

This diaspora argument is becoming tiring. Ex yu countries are small countries: people speak the same/similar languages. Music industry is basically united; big stars from Serbia are big stars in Croatia too. Etc.

And we cannot ban diaspora from voting.

I'm not talking about diaspora in a broad sense, I'm talking about Serbia specifically. As a nation, Serbia has the most guaranteed 12 televote points than any single country other than maybe Russia.

If Slovenia, Montenegro, or North Macedonia sent In Corpore Sano, you cannot predict how the televote would react. With Serbia, it is guaranteed that they will get at least 70 points in the final. And vice versa, I'm inclined to believe that Serbia would still receive this many points if they sent Disko, Breathe, or Circles. Like you said, these are small countries. I just feel frustrated because to me it feels as though Serbia stomps all over these countries every single year.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just feel frustrated
Well that's your problem honey. Go and do some meditation or something.

We, Serbs, have had our fair share of setbacks and tragedies during our history - get off our back with your theorising and just make amends with the fact that Serbia is the music industry powerhouse of Ex-Yu, and - as such, gets the most buzz and hype come Eurovision time.

Everyone who wants to make it big in the music business who speaks Serbo-Croatian knows where they are bound to be headed to. Belgrade. We have the monopoly. How healthy that is another discussion.

Zeus

I'm so happy that we will see this in the GF.

People who know me and know my taste in music (soul, blues, alternative, prog rock, call me old-fashioned/a snob) are sometimes quite surprised that I like this song so much. They see this as a weird or a fun act.

But to me, this is genius and actually a very intelligent song. The lyrics, the multiple messages in it.. It's just great. And Konstrakta really is an icon.

I like Portugal, Australia, Iceland was good.. All from a musical perspective - they are real, honest, well sung quality acts - but guess what, Serbia is totally my number 1 this year.

I honestly hope she will go big with the televotes. I don't really expect too much from the juries, I just hope she will get a great televoting result.

Smudy

#24 in the final! I'm not sure if that indicates something, this might have done really well? Certainly a good position after the three big gun male songs.

Zeus

#24 in the final! I'm not sure if that indicates something, this might have done really well? Certainly a good position after the three big gun male songs.
Really? I feel like that the two last songs mostly are songs that didn't do great in their semis.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Really? I feel like that the two last songs mostly are songs that didn't do great in their semis.
in general? in the past five years and ignoring the automatic finalists:

2021: san marino and sweden - 9th and 7th
2019: Australia and Switzerland - 1st and 4th
2018: cyprus and Ireland - 2nd and 5th
2017: bulgaria and sweden - 1st and 3rd
2016: armenia and Austria - 2nd and 7th

so it's more likely that her result was good? xpray

Zeus

in general? in the past five years and ignoring the automatic finalists:

2021: san marino and sweden - 9th and 7th
2019: Australia and Switzerland - 1st and 4th
2018: cyprus and Ireland - 2nd and 5th
2017: bulgaria and sweden - 1st and 3rd
2016: armenia and Austria - 2nd and 7th

so it's more likely that her result was good? xpray
Oh yeah, that seems okay. Only last year not so much..

hpp0

She really is captivating, she is an amazing performer. The performance was excellent and if it didn't won televoting yesterday it was probably due to the early running order.

It seems that there is a pattern with how the qualifiers are announced (like last year) and if we take into account that from semi 1, Netherlands was the last to be announced this tells me that she did really well in the semi and her running order contributes to that. Even if the juries don't get it, it should do get a really good result.

Franzilein

Aaand a new ESC icon is born. I don't see it winning, but this can easily pull a Shum on Saturday. Not sure how it will fare with the juries, but the public will eat this.

Yazy

I'm working night shifts so I didn't get to watch the show.

I only checked the results later around 1:00 am when I had a food break.

When she finally got announced, I jumped out of chair and I kept jumping for like 20 seconds.

Kaz

Well that's your problem honey. Go and do some meditation or something.

We, Serbs, have had our fair share of setbacks and tragedies during our history - get off our back with your theorising and just make amends with the fact that Serbia is the music industry powerhouse of Ex-Yu, and - as such, gets the most buzz and hype come Eurovision time.

Everyone who wants to make it big in the music business who speaks Serbo-Croatian knows where they are bound to be headed to. Belgrade. We have the monopoly. How healthy that is another discussion.

Im confused as to what this has to do with the history of Serbia as a nation? “We’ve had our fair share of setbacks and tragedies” …so has every other country? Why is Serbia unique here?

I see what you mean in that Serbia seems to be the musical hub of the Balkans, just as Sweden is for the Nordics. But to me that doesn’t really explain much, the UK is one of the largest musical hubs in the world and yet they get disastrous results every year. You could argue that it’s because the UK sends crappy songs (which is true) but even still, the last time the UK cracked top 15 in the televote was 2011 iirc.

And please don’t speak to me in this condescending way. I’ve made it abundantly clear that I’m just expressing my feelings and opinions, and I’ve acknowledged that I am biased as I dislike the song, but I am allowed to feel frustrated just as anyone else can be.

Top Bottom