5 2.3%

6 2.7%

21 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Onas eroproc ni somrefne snem

Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna?
Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna? (Koja li je tajna?)
Mislim da u pitanju je duboka hidratacija
Kažu da na koži i kosi se jasno vidi sve
Recimo, tamni kolutovi oko očiju ukazuju na probleme s jetrom
Frke oko usana možda uvećanu slezinu
Uvećana slezina nije dobra, nije lepa
A umetnica mora biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, mora, mora, mora

Velika je sreća što postoji
Autonomni nervni sistem
Ne moram kontrolisati otkucaje srca
Srce kuca, srce samo kuca
Lepi dani, jarke boje, suknje moje na mom telu
Suknje moje, pas i ja
Šetamo nas dvoje, brojimo korake,
suknja ide oko noge moje,
mi šetamo i to je sve
I ne mora bolje, srce samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka kuca, neka dišem
Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja
(Bože zdravlja)

Nemam knjižicu
O kako da me prate (U ime zdravlja)
Da o meni brinu (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica je nevidljiva (U ime zdravlja)
Ne vidiš me, to je magija (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica može biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, može, može, može

In corpore sano, in corpore sano
Corpus je sano i šta ćemo sad
Mens infirma in corpore sano
Animus tristis in corpore sano
Mens desperata in corpore sano
Mens conterrita in corpore sano
I šta ćemo sad​

Iker

Veteran
Ok i understand that we all are very committed to other people's problems and my ass but then I must be wrong about what i think is the message here... The message of this song is not smthg about the situation of artists in Serbia?? Ok i know it is sad and blabla but why is situation of Serbian artists an "important" message outside Serbia??... Btw i am veeery sick of messages at Esc.
The song has a universal message.

ag89

Ok i understand that we all are very committed to other people's problems and my ass but then I must be wrong about what i think is the message here... The message of this song is not smthg about the situation of artists in Serbia?? Ok i know it is sad and blabla but why is situation of Serbian artists an "important" message outside Serbia??... Btw i am veeery sick of messages at Esc.
The song is much more relevant and complex beside this health thing mentioned in the song. And for being sick of messages: EVERY song has a message, directly or indirectly. It's up to us what we hear and get. (and what we don't).

Jonkonfui

Are you seriously suggesting that access to healthcare and mental health is not a universal issue? And further back are you really suggesting that the message of a song falls flat if it doesn't affect absolutely everyone? Jamala says hi.
I am not suggesting anything. I like the song but I dont give a shit about the message... In Shakespearean this thingy about messages is just 'words, words, words'. But it is ok for me if people want to believe they care about access to healthcare in Serbia.

Jonkonfui

The song is much more relevant and complex beside this health thing mentioned in the song. And for being sick of messages: EVERY song has a message, directly or indirectly. It's up to us what we hear and get. (and what we don't).
Yes but i love when they are in a language which i dont understand and then there is only melody and sounds...

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Very disappointed with this winner for Serbia, there were many better songs in this NF imo. This song is weird to my ears and not to my music taste, sorry. What saves it from getting a bottom score from me is the rhythm which has something. Even so, only 2 points from me (while at least 3 songs in this NF would have gotten 8 or higher).

midnightsun

Veteran
People yes but we are eurofans here.
"WE“? You obviously aren’t because you‘re shitting on basically everything in Eurovision, starting from "weird NF that nobody watched“ to bad stereotypes and now "uninteresting messages behind a song“. How about waiting for the GF and come back then? The hot males will still be here by May! :)

Jonkonfui

This is Spanish sense of humour, sharing different cultures and stuff... Man/woman u r cruel with me... I see you all so serious about everything and semifinals and whatnot that I cannot control my fingers... But ok i will behave from now on and i will be a good eurofan.

aef

So actually I got quickly bored and kinda annoyed by this after the first wow effect, I'm downgrading from :8: to :4: points. Out of my top 10.

Loindici

Veteran
I want to insert a Konstraktavirus joke, but I think it'll be something of bad taste.

Kaz

Not to derail the conversation too much - but Aussievision podcast made an interesting comment recently that Australia - Serbia voting might be a bit lower this year after all the Djokovic vaccine drama :lol: And to be honest I think they might be right, from what I understand, Djokovic is a huge national hero/icon over there, so of course Serbians are feeling pissed off at us :lol: Do any Serbians here have any insight, or are the podcast hosts just overthinking it?

MAD20

I am somehow addicted to this, the final performance was better than semifinal one and I'm here to see how they elevate it more in Turin. New upgrade to 10 points and welcome to my Top 10 Serbia

njdevils94

Veteran
Throwing away a top 5 with Zorja for this joke song. :(

Still think Serbia will get to the final but don't see it going into the top 10.

Top Bottom