5 2.3%

6 2.7%

21 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Onas eroproc ni somrefne snem

Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna?
Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna? (Koja li je tajna?)
Mislim da u pitanju je duboka hidratacija
Kažu da na koži i kosi se jasno vidi sve
Recimo, tamni kolutovi oko očiju ukazuju na probleme s jetrom
Frke oko usana možda uvećanu slezinu
Uvećana slezina nije dobra, nije lepa
A umetnica mora biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, mora, mora, mora

Velika je sreća Å”to postoji
Autonomni nervni sistem
Ne moram kontrolisati otkucaje srca
Srce kuca, srce samo kuca
Lepi dani, jarke boje, suknje moje na mom telu
Suknje moje, pas i ja
Å etamo nas dvoje, brojimo korake,
suknja ide oko noge moje,
mi Ŕetamo i to je sve
I ne mora bolje, srce samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka kuca, neka diŔem
Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja
(Bože zdravlja)

Nemam knjižicu
O kako da me prate (U ime zdravlja)
Da o meni brinu (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica je nevidljiva (U ime zdravlja)
Ne vidiÅ” me, to je magija (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica može biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, može, može, može

In corpore sano, in corpore sano
Corpus je sano i Å”ta ćemo sad
Mens infirma in corpore sano
Animus tristis in corpore sano
Mens desperata in corpore sano
Mens conterrita in corpore sano
I Å”ta ćemo sad​

Mrm

Veteran
I dunno, this isn't clicking for me yet, but I do know that I'm obsessed with the way she sings "Meghan Markle" šŸ¤£
Does she know she is mentioned in the esc song, twice? :lol:

Gitte

I don't get that comparison. It doesn't always need to be emotional. It's really a statement-song, and kinda cynical almost. At least it's authentic, I like that still.
I mean that it is easy to get moved by a song and vote for it when it is a emotive performance, whether you understand the lyrics or not. When the lyrics and meaning are tricky to figure out in an otherwise mweh sounding song, it's not.

Mainshow

Veteran
I just gave it :3: pts but I canĀ“t get the chorus out of my head right now - Obviously, I canĀ“t remember the lyrics but IĀ“ve been humming the "melody"/"rhythm" all day long.Ƥ

Maybe I need to upgrade this very soon?

ag89

You cannot imagine how important this victory is for the music scene in EX YU, particularly in Serbia which has a super aggressive trash music scene that is killing slowly, but surely, everything else in the Balkans. This girl was able to get more points than all these established Instagram and Youtube stars supported by a massive factory called Pink tv, Happy tv etc...Those from Serbia understand what I am talking about. Maybe that aggressive music is not really that big, maybe all of it is a big lie... Who knows.

I know this sounds like I have something against commercial Balkan music, but not really, I am for all of it. And the fact she won THE TELEVOTE is beyond miracle. We are having a little revolution here at the moment. ;) I cannot care less about the result in Torino, this is already a huge success.

ag89

Iā€™ve noticed that the local comments on Sara Joā€™s performance are suuuuper negative, which is quite shocking from an international/Eurofan perspective. So so so many comments about how she dressed too ā€˜vulgarā€™ and that she would have brought shame to Serbia for representing them while wearing such an outfit. Itā€™s honestly not surprising given how Serbia is such a conservative nation, but itā€™s really gross and doesnā€™t make any sense to me considering how they sent Hurricane already.

Also I respect the message of this song and I applaud Serbia for being experimental but I just hate this and find it confusing, 0 points sorry.
Serbia is maybe conservative, but Serbian music scene is far from conservative, you literally have everything there.

ag89

RTS says around 1.5 million people watched the show from the beginning until the end.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Sabrewulf238

I just gave it :3: pts but I canĀ“t get the chorus out of my head right now - Obviously, I canĀ“t remember the lyrics but IĀ“ve been humming the "melody"/"rhythm" all day long.Ƥ

Maybe I need to upgrade this very soon?

The part where she does the hand clapping is very catchy but the rest of the song is very forgettable to me.

I don't know if I can quite vote for a song on the basis of two very catchy words.

Iker

Veteran
The part where she does the hand clapping is very catchy but the rest of the song is very forgettable to me.

I don't know if I can quite vote for a song on the basis of two very catchy words.
There are many more quality things here musical composition-wise other than the catchy chorus but each to its own. For instance the choirs which sound ominous and angelic at the same time that are being interjected in good places.

slatka

I actually loved this song the second I heard it and I thought it had so much potential. I was surprised that my home country actually voted for this and I couldn't be happier. We needed this, and we needed to send something different. If you love this song be prepared for it to be stuck in your head for weeks as that's been the case with me... umetnica mora biti zdrava xxqueenbitch

Kaz

I am now realising that I was too harsh on this, and that the reason I hated it was because she looks like a coworker who I dislike :lol: Still not feeling the song or performance too much, but it's definitely not as bad as I thought.

Only issue is that while my feelings towards this song have increased, my love towards Sara Jo has also increased exponentially and now I'm mourning her loss even more ;"(

midnightsun

Veteran
Itā€˜s actually a genius work of art.
The whole performance is so visual that the meaning is clear, we need no lyrics.

The obsessive hand washing.
Her look (scary 60's nurse - I get Ratched vibes).
The almost angelic choir. All forced into line, like robots. Scary too.
The minimalistic avangardistic music. I already mentioned Kraftwerk and Propaganda and I would also throw in Anne Clark, not only musicwise but also (especially) her criticism of politics, mankind etc. through her lyrics.

To me this is simply a masterpiece!

VikingTiger

After finding myself humming and singing the words "Biti Zdrava" and "Meghan Markle" to myself several times at work today I had to get back here and upgrade this entry to an 8.
By the way - this song is just about the only positive connection I have with the before mentioned Meghan Markle...

macmillanandwife

I give her credit. This is a very standout performance with an important message. I gave her 12 points. If the quality of this years songs continues to be what we've been seeing, I think she will give Serbia a great result, maybe even reaching the left side of the scoreboard.

Jonkonfui

Ok i understand that we all are very committed to other people's problems and my ass but then I must be wrong about what i think is the message here... The message of this song is not smthg about the situation of artists in Serbia?? Ok i know it is sad and blabla but why is situation of Serbian artists an "important" message outside Serbia??... Btw i am veeery sick of messages at Esc.

Top Bottom