Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

VikingTiger

So I've finally sat down to listen to Hurricane. I admit I had expectations to this - and was hoping to be blown away on the first listening.
I'm a sucker for latin or latin inspired summer bangers. And mixed with balkan music? That could potentially be a clear 12 and something that I would play several years from now when the wine and drinks go down and the spirit is getting higher.

So... what was I left with? I am afraid I had more or less the same confused feeling after hearing last years Hasta la Vista. Something I should love and wanted to love - but just couldnt... too much going on, too busy, and a hook that was not catchy enough (in my head a catchy hook is mandatory in these kind of "summer-party-songs" - because that's how I perceive this). So a bit disappointed... more of the same.... still the same messy feeling of Hasta la Vista... :(

But I wasnt giving up quite yet... and pressed Replay...turned up the volume even more...And I felt we've actually getting somewhere.... so Replay once again!! Now listining for the third time - and all of a sudden I do feel the urge to go mix myself a good Margarita!! Or even a Strawberry Margarita... :love:

I'am actually curiousl where this will end up in my final rating this year. Pretty good I suppose! Cheers...

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
giphy.gif
YAAAAAAS HUNTYYYYY

Hurricane are bringing it!!!!!!

To me it fits exactly in the “Sugar” category but “Sugar” makes me feel like I’m in a club in Moscow siping on some cosmopolitans and waiting for some sugar daddy to pay the bill.

However “Loco Loco” makes me feel like I’m in an ilegal beach party siping on tequila shots , payed by the bad boy that drives you home in his street race car.

and I’m having way more fun.

It’s an :8: and Hurricane... Thank you for sticking with Serbian!!!

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran

Kesnia (the brunette) turned me straight in 3 minutes. Just watch.

OMFG WHAT A HOT LIVE PERFORMANCE AND EVEN WITHOUT MICROPHONE

I'm more convinced than ever that there is an inner lesbian lying deep inside in me
I'm Sanja, plz tag yourself to other ones thxs bye

Ezio

Veteran
Pretty uncatchy for this genre.

Mrm

Veteran
Those awkward playback performances without any microphones or any choreography for that matter. I think they have one of these performances for every one of their hits now😂😍
I especially appreciate those ones in morning programes, when they have to be at the studio at 6 am.. xheat

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those awkward playback performances without any microphones or any choreography for that matter. I think they have one of these performances for every one of their hits now😂😍
It's a perfectly normal thing in Serbia to do such performances on TV shows for extra promotion. But yes, I can see what you guys mean :lol:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
To me it fits exactly in the “Sugar” category but “Sugar” makes me feel like I’m in a club in Moscow siping on some cosmopolitans and waiting for some sugar daddy to buy me the bill.

However “Loco Loco” makes me feel like I’m in an ilegal beach party siping on tequila shots , payed by the bad boy that drives you home in his street race car.
Allahım fkdllglelflallgls xrollinglol

Top Bottom