23 12.3%

9 4.8%

16 8.6%

15 8.0%

8 4.3%

21 11.2%

• Total voters

Carian

I only think they showed our Einstein very little..they should have filmed him more.. :D

So, where are those 12 points from Serbians? You've got our 12 points in televote.... IOTAP

Mrm

Veteran
So, where are those 12 points from Serbians? You've got our 12 points in televote.... IOTAP

:( :(
We gave 12 to Hungary in televoting, I knew, due to Hungarian living here?
You really gave us 12 in televoting or you suppose? xheart

DaFlo

Banned
The boos after Montenegro jury 12 were disgusting. Eurovision fanbase is so ugly, you can see as well on Israel video with the dislikes.

Hopefully one day we'll all respect each other.

Carian

:( :(
We gave 12 to Hungary in televoting, I knew, due to Hungarian living here?
You really gave us 12 in televoting or you suppose? xheart

Yes, we gave you 12 points in televote. Results were revealed during the live TV show at the end. Don't question my words! Still angry with Serbians xcrazyxhmmmOXOxbutt

PS: I never used the last emoji until now. I never thought it would actually come handy one day :lol:

Carian

The boos after Montenegro jury 12 were disgusting. Eurovision fanbase is so ugly, you can see as well on Israel video with the dislikes.

Hopefully one day we'll all respect each other.

Oh, dear, I agree. Boos for giving out neighbourly votes come from arena only for Eastern European countries, Balkans, and Greece & Cyprus. However, when Baltics and Scandinavians or when German/Austria/Switzerland kiss one other's asses - well, then it's fine, I guess.

Mrm

Veteran
Yes, we gave you 12 points in televote. Results were revealed during the live TV show at the end. Don't question my words! Still angry with Serbians xcrazyxhmmmOXOxbutt

PS: I never used the last emoji until now. I never thought it would actually come handy one day :lol:

Hahahahahah :lol:
I only remember our 12 for Hungary with televoting..i don;t remmebr the rest..maybe w gave you 10! :p
it's not enough to you nezahvalni? You only want 12! OXO

Carian

Hahahahahah :lol:
I only remember our 12 for Hungary with televoting..i don;t remmebr the rest..maybe w gave you 10! :p
it's not enough to you nezahvalni? You only want 12! OXO

I, the NEZAHVALNI, have only one comment left for you: xwedgiexgaahxbeeexbikeO-IOxbutt

Carian

Good you are laughing. I was too when I wrote that message. Thanx for 10 points. xlovexrunhugxhugxkissxrose

PS: What do you say/think about Ukraine and jury votes? No votes from ex-USSR countries?!?!?! I think that this has much much to do with the current political situation. I do not see other explanation!!!!

Mrm

Veteran
Good you are laughing. I was too when I wrote that message. Thanx for 10 points. xlovexrunhugxhugxkissxrose

PS: What do you say/think about Ukraine and jury votes? No votes from ex-USSR countries?!?!?! I think that this has much much to do with the current political situation. I do not see other explanation!!!!

Well i didn't like him so I agree with juries there..he didn't deserve jury points..but it can be a bit political as you have mentioned..

Carian

Well i didn't like him so I agree with juries there..he didn't deserve jury points..but it can be a bit political as you have mentioned..

I was just explaining to some other guy in Slovenia's thread after he protested that politics have nothing to do with it. So, I am going to reply as follows: though I highly respect you and your superb musical taste, I must point out that I find really strange that European televote gave him 7th place, whereas juries put him last. On the other hand, Australia, juries placed her in top10 (if I am not mistaken), though her singing was anything but stellar, whereas people killed her with 26th place in televote! I think politics play important role here. I am impatiently waiting for full results to be revealed. I want to see how many points Russia gave to Ukraine in televote. I bet Russia did give televote points to Ukraine :)

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=14374]Carian[/MENTION]

But that doesn't happen only to him, just look to Danish Vikings this year..

Vikings barely qualified with jury in the 2nd semi, they WON the 2nd semi with televoting!! :eek:

And also to Michal Szpak from Poland in 2016! :)

tumblr_o7375sZKVh1v2bs0io4_400.gif

Awwww our dear Michal! xlove xheart

Carian

Vikings barely qualified with jury in the 2nd semi, they WON the 2nd semi with televoting!! :eek:

I agree, but Ukraine could always count on jury votes from other ex-USSR countries. But not the last year nor this year. I think that something is happening in the eastern block :)

Carian

Russia gave 8 points to Ukraine in televote! I knew it!

Brandt

How about that desperate attempt of appearing before the cameras in the green room? They looked so pathetic behind the couch and everything. xfacepalm Serbia, seriously?

Kicker

Oh guys, I just don't know what to do with this song. The first minute of the song is not really my cup of tea, but I absolutely LOVE everything after that. The Serbian language fits the song so well and sounds so beautiful - wish I was able to sing along :D Absolutely love the chorus.

ag89

How about that desperate attempt of appearing before the cameras in the green room? They looked so pathetic behind the couch and everything. xfacepalm Serbia, seriously?

Agree plus waving with the flag behind Austrian team every time Austria received 12pts.

Top Bottom