17 6.7%

16 6.3%

13 5.1%

9 3.5%

12 4.7%

46 18.0%

• Total voters

Mickey

Plus, the infamous Serbian diaspora obviously didn't get the song at all, I guess it was far too Western for their taste for homesick, faux-ethno wailing.

Do you mean Serbians in the rest of ex-Yu? 10 points from Bosnia and Slovenia, 8 from Macedonia and Croatia.

inak

Do you mean Serbians in the rest of ex-Yu? 10 points from Bosnia and Slovenia, 8 from Macedonia and Croatia.

I meant Serbians living in Western Europe - Germany, Austria and Sweden especially. There aren't many ethnic Serbs in ex-Yu states: the points Serbia gets from them each year is more due to cultural similarities. But the diaspora in the West proved to be a blindly loyal and powerful voting machine in previous contests (I do not condone this, mind you).

Isabella

14th place is good :) We exchanged 12 points in the semi, so thanks a lot xkiss

vaxjoe

Very good song, if it had been performed in English it would have ended much higher

JRS

This was a very good and nice song!:)
I really liked that this was performed in Serbian..and I loved the 1960s retro feeling of it all:cool:
Nina performed well and vocals where very good.

To me Nina was one of most sunniest artists in the whole contest and talented, tooxcheer1

Milos-BC

I am satisfied with the result, although it could've been better as well. Nina sang much better than in the semi and I really enjoyed every second of it. What can I say, I really liked that she represented our country, and I wish her all the best in the future career.

Although it hurts me a bit when I see that she ended lower than Milan, and imo both her and the song are much better. But anyway, that's ESC. This year's results are the weirdest.....well I can say EVER.

I hope we will use the NF method again starting from next year though. I have never noticed a lower interest for ESC than this year in :rs: and that has to change. It could still be an NF in studio and with 10 songs.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Didn't care too much for the Serbian song prior to the final but Nina was awesome and I actually thought this may sneak into the Top 10. But there was a lot of competition and it just wasn't meant to be. This went big in the hall so Serbia can be really proud of their representative. So thumbs up from me!

Interrail

So...14th place for Serbia:)
When song was chosen I remember I wrote it won't be top10, but 15th place, loool. I was really close :p
I think it's a good result and Nina should be satisfied with it. I'm not surprised Milan Stankovic did better, I think he was better then Nina, at least more interesting.
I watched the final on BBCone and British commentator was nice to Nina, I mean..he didn't criticize anything...I think he said smth like: die-hard eurovision fans liked this song.
Now some critics from me: I think Nina's singing wasn't best, she sung better in national final, IMO. But it's OK, it's where it should be - 14th. ;)

Milos-BC

I personally prefer Nina over Milan (and by a lot :lol:), but Milan had a better show (the song was also better for creating a good stage act), while Nina had great visuals and the accent was on the song itself and her voice. It would be nice if we send some pop-rock group or a modern pop song now. I'd like to see Van Gogh on ESC, but I doubt they are interested.

Scooby

I want The Frajle girls, they are great

alexa

Now after a week, I can finallt say what I mean. Nina was amazing, I was proud all the way through and 14th place is OK. Nina made this Eurovision special for me and even though I voted many times, as well as everybody at my place that night, Slovakia failed to give points to Serbia. But Slovaks are tone-deaf anyway, so it can only be a compliment to us ;)
Anyways, Thank you, Nina for being out there and I'm sure this goes for all of us - we're looking forward to your new songs!

DanielLuis

I must say I listened to this performance around 10 times this afternoon. I'm getting addicted again :lol:
And I still can't believe how underrated this song was! I mean 14th is not that bad, but this deserved at least top 5! Still gives me eargasms :lol:

Top Bottom