Contact us

Saving fan favourites for a more interesting Grand Final

Gitte

I really like Cyprus 2010.

Also, without Moldova qualifying to the GF in 2010 the big public wouldn't know epic sax guy, it wouldn't have become a meme, and they wouldn't have returned in 2017 to have their revenge, big moment and top 3 placement.

midnightsun

Veteran
Fan Favourites have their flaws. After all they are FAN favourites and most probably fail for a reason, that is, it’s not appealing to the masses. It’s not only juries who dumped them, some of them also failed the televote.

Jury / televote separated though sounds interesting. Both jury and televote provide a top 5 and they won’t be totalled up but go to the final seperately. In case both have the same country in their top 5, the next one (#6 then #7 etc.) would move up.

Ezio

Veteran
Fan Favourites have their flaws. After all they are FAN favourites and most probably fail for a reason, that is, it’s not appealing to the masses. It’s not only juries who dumped them, some of them also failed the televote.

Jury / televote separated though sounds interesting. Both jury and televote provide a top 5 and they won’t be totalled up but go to the final seperately. In case both have the same country in their top 5, the next one (#6 then #7 etc.) would move up.

Well, that's exactly my case, isn't it?

Ezio

Veteran
So, they read this. They didn’t credit me, nor pay me. Yikes

Top Bottom