8 7.5%

10 9.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

b4ld3r

Ehhhhhh, it's an okay song? Just like Scarlet in Mello my main issue is their styling, looks really cheap and dated.

Mainshow

Veteran
:2: points.
I somehow liked Arcadia but this is weak.
I can't describe it better but I was looking for some parts which make me want to listen to the song again but I couldn't find any.
Someone said it sounds a bit like P!nk two decades ago...maybe that's why (I disliked her music back then xD).

Welcome to my personal bottom 2 :sm:

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

Rocket man

I actually like the San Marino song this year. :lol:

I admit the lead singer's voice is a little off-putting, that needs work, but that might be down to sound mixing which will be better in Eurovision. Yeah good choice, San Marino.

ayzelto

I actually like the San Marino song this year. :lol:

I admit the lead singer's voice is a little off-putting, that needs work, but that might be down to sound mixing which will be better in Eurovision. Yeah good choice, San Marino.
She performs well live. However, the sound on that stage was terrible. I'm confident the performance will be improved in Malmö. The semi-final competition is already tough, so the odds are low, but I still can't believe they're finally going to Eurovision. They've been chasing that dream for two years already, and they've finally achieved it!

BorisBubbles

Veteran
It's not Arcadia, but I'll take it. Megara are not getting out of the semi, so idk if I'm willing to get attached anyway.

:6: points in the poll and let's celebrate that San Marino are actually getting points this year (12, all from Spain).

HarryUK

Veteran
The studio version sounds so much better than the live but I'm going to put a lot of that down to sound mixing live

:6:

lasse braun

i like the story twist if san marino can reach the final in malmö and will make here a better place than her home country - we have this year again a lot of very gayfriendly/LGBTQ acts in malmö and the ice for some of them is meanwhile very thin.
xqueenbitch

heke1988

It's not Arcadia, but I'll take it. Megara are not getting out of the semi, so idk if I'm willing to get attached anyway.

:6: points in the poll and let's celebrate that San Marino are actually getting points this year (12, all from Spain).
You forgot Italy:p.

Top Bottom